The Moylan Rage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If Terry Hill successfully argued that a draft system was a restraint of trade for players... I wonder what slapping on a big transfer fee, effectively restraining a player's ability to move would be considered?

Answers on a $100 thanks

I dont buy it , where there 'smoke.
I likey, likey what I read above in this :)

NEW FACES ON THE HORIZON

THE Sea Eagles have completed several signings recently which will be announced in the next week.

Stay tuned.

Peter Peters is a media and sales consultant with the Sea Eagles

Screenshot_20171006-184336.png

And I have read that Panfers are struggling to come up with the coin to upgrade their younger stars coming through - Cleary, May, Edwards, Kikau, Katoa etc.... They may be tied in now but they are on peanuts for first graders. When the Moylan story first broke, they said that releasing Moylan would give the Panfers the ability to lock these players in.

Watch the vultures start if they can't upgrade them... All very talented.
And let's hope that, in amongst those usual vultures, is a great big Sea Eagle ready to swoop !!

If we don't get him, then oh well. Green will do.

I'm sure we have more signings coming though. We must be signing at least 3 or 4 guys just to cover the departures. Hopefully at least one of them will be a top quality prop, and another a top quality second rower.

Smart move by Moylan’s management. Note the announcement “He will honour his contract”. Now the ball is in Penrith’s court and they need the cap space to upgrade the other stars. Penrith will want to off load him before next year and there will be no compensation paid to Penrith. It’s no coincidence this development occurred after Penrith resigned the Grif.

And I have read that Panfers are struggling to come up with the coin to upgrade their younger stars coming through - Cleary, May, Edwards, Kikau, Katoa etc.... They may be tied in now but they are on peanuts for first graders. When the Moylan story first broke, they said that releasing Moylan would give the Panfers the ability to lock these players in.

Watch the vultures start if they can't upgrade them... All very talented.
Should we start a Cleary to Manly thread, me thinks so

Smart move by Moylan’s management. Note the announcement “He will honour his contract”. Now the ball is in Penrith’s court and they need the cap space to upgrade the other stars. Penrith will want to off load him before next year and there will be no compensation paid to Penrith. It’s no coincidence this development occurred after Penrith resigned the Grif.

Probably spot on and well picked up, TBH I still can’t see him in Panfer colours in 2018.

This is a movie confirmed. Moylan was desperate to leave, and Penrith, knowing that they need cap space, still wanted to try squeeze some money out of him in return, taking advantage of his desperation to leave. Whereas now he has chosen to stay and **** them over meaning they have been karma-annihilated by unhappy moylan already. I reckon they'll have a hate hate relationship for a while to come.

It'd be awesome if the above is actually the case, i hope so

I don’t buy into Maloney / Moylan swap either. Why would Penrith want to tie up part of their cap on a 31 year old 5/8 they don’t really need. Maloney just sold a property at Lake Macquarie and is getting cashed up. Must need to but into a more expensive area and I doubt it’s Penrith.

If Manly wanted Moylan, would it have been wise to offer May/Cleary big money. This may have unsettled the situation. Just a thought.

If Manly wanted Moylan, would it have been wise to offer May/Cleary big money. This may have unsettled the situation. Just a thought.

The rest of the NRL need to ramp up May's price. Kid could be anything. Gould knows his team is cheating the cap. He can't keep holding international quality players in reserve grade like he did last season.

According to Kent, Brent read and the talking gargoyle on 360 moylan is still very much out of the riff.
3 clubs mentioned, including us, and the 250k transfer is still on and a stumbling block to some clubs.
And recently extended Griffo is the reason.

If we don't get him, then oh well. Green will do.

I'm sure we have more signings coming though. We must be signing at least 3 or 4 guys just to cover the departures. Hopefully at least one of them will be a top quality prop, and another a top quality second rower.

Green will never do!

This is a movie confirmed. Moylan was desperate to leave, and Penrith, knowing that they need cap space, still wanted to try squeeze some money out of him in return, taking advantage of his desperation to leave. Whereas now he has chosen to stay and **** them over meaning they have been karma-annihilated by unhappy moylan already. I reckon they'll have a hate hate relationship for a while to come.

It'd be awesome if the above is actually the case, i hope so
My mail is that Moylan never wanted to leave and isn't leaving. He is a lifelong Penrith man who desperately wants to be a one club player. That's not to say they aren't working through some issues, but consistently since day one I have been told he wants to be there and won't be leaving unless he is pushed out.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10