The Manly Way

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you haven’t watched it yet, make time today

Thank you @The Wheel
I have watched it but nothing compares to real Game day Manly wins against real Manly Opposition

The reality is a Real Big Game day match will have more viewers and more sponsor publicity and a Real Manly Win will have more Impact towards our Finals Venture
Bring on the Eels!

Lets Get Real
Lets Start Winning Real Grand Finals
We must all be sick of seeing this @The Wheel ?
1711149402230.png

If you haven’t watched it yet, make time today

Thanks @The Wheel, I just watched it and that was awesome! An outstanding insight into what went on behind the scenes in Vegas. Glad I didn't see it last night or I'd never have slept!

Have never seen anything like this before from Manly. Well done on a fantastic series!

I would love to see the club do a monthly 30 minute episode throughout the season, taking in the good and the bad, wins, loses, injuries, milestones etc and then taking us through to a premiership win.. that would be gold

The real MANLY WAY
I think that’s a great idea, as I believe the team feed of the whole process pretty well also. From a fans perspective, it was great, especially the last instalment.

I played it on you tube and left it running, South’s Vegas effort followed, well ours just murdered there effort and going deeper, it was easy to see why our club is on an upward trajectory and why the Bunnies are on the slide, it was easy to see the difference and I’m not just talking about the production, the vibe and the level of professionalism were miles apart, well done to all involved, I hope the club keeps producing content, it’s a great initiative and I think it works both ways, for the fans and the players.

While I’m cracking on, I also watched the episode of the Bunnies boot camp and I was shocked at how unfit they were, it gave me great confidence we’d roll them in Vegas, especially having noticed our early season fitness looking good in earlier episodes of the MW. Matter of fact, it made me declare us as specials in Vegas. Now let’s hope the boys bring that 80 min effort today and blow the slime away on there turf, let’s go can’t wait.

To @The Wheel and all my Manly Brothers who Hemorrhage Manly Maroon Blood

The MANLY WAY series 2008 is a much watch
It is what the THE MANLY WAY really stands for
Real Manly Premiership Winning Players
Real Manly Premiership Winning Glory
Its the Real Deal
Its THE REAL MANLY WAY

Manly Honorable Premiership Winning Player Mark Bryant ....
It was yelling and screaming , You are hugging someone and some one walks over and you are hugging them the coaches and the trainers . There is no feeling like it . Its a Childhood dream.
We got up on stage and we got our Premiership Winning Rings and we were high fiving the crowd .
That was Awesome and the amount of Sea eagles fans with tears in their eyes crying and you could see the emotion they brought and that win brought was something really special

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10