The love of my life has gone.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
I am devastated, because my billing cycle finished yesterday, and I dont move into my new house until next Friday, I have no Foxtel.

I was absolutely lost last night, I even resorted to conversation with the missus. :drunk:

Yeah I forgot about the Internet games. Might give that a shot tonight.

I dont mind playing Canasta online.

Damn, that sucks.... best bet is to go down to a pub.. they always have fox going... or jump on youtube and watch the repeats of the show you like to watch :lol:

clon: I'm such a tightarse, I mourned the loss of the free stations we got when we signed up!

Then, just for February, we were given every single station (except for SEXTV and the Playboy station) free for the month.

Again, I think I cried on the 28th.

I never thought I'd get into cable, but I kinda love it now. As a 'compromise' we added the movie network which gives us 8 more channels, plus a whole heap of movies and series on demand.

But yeah, I'd be lost without it, too. I feel for you buddy.

Narc, the bastards do that to me too. I have basic + sport, but every now and again for a week or two they will enable a package that I dont have. Then they swicth it off again.

Great marketing ploy!!

Narc, the bastards do that to me too. I have basic + sport, but every now and again for a week or two they will enable a package that I dont have. Then they swicth it off again.

Great marketing ploy!!

Thats what it is!!!!!!

For some reason I had the UK channels for a while and now I dont.
I have all the channels I want so losing the UK didnt bother me too much.

Pay TV friggin rocks!!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4