The Loss To The Tigers Was Through No Fault Of Our Own.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We have the cattle in our squad to finish top 4. Barretts agenda is not to pick the strongest team available its to pick his team with his daredevil mask on and to show the world he has arrived as an nrl coach. The amazing mentor who turned williaint into a rep player after 38 straight losses. The man who headhunted a fringe centre at the dragqueens and turned him into a fearsome butterfingered backrower. The man who reversed the trend of locks becomming props like gallen and parker and instead turning legend props like jake into locks. I know i am also amazed by his innovative ways to deconstruct the defensive line and instead replace it with a zone defence that isolates players on the goal line.

It was a good call to play Jake at lock

Hmmmmm it's pretty early in his tenure to start finger pointing and blame shuffling...

We got a few rough calls: everyone gets them as the refs are just deplorable. End of. We beat ourselves with piss poor defense out wide, with our centers getting caught out or drawn in or just plain beaten cold: not something we are used to seeing with Killer and Skivvy, but that's how it happened.

I guess the main positive to come out is that we have found our newest whipping boy, with Green showing almost Hassooooon like levels of impact on the games he's played..

if-you-can-accept-losing-you-cant-win-vince-lombardi-sports-quote.jpg

Vince Lombardi had a few great quotes, i love how the clock at Lambeau field is set to "Lombardi time" 15 mins ahead as being late was not acceptable. No nonsense coach and wish our current coach had some of his qualities

F@cking would've loved to have seen him run down at full time and bitch slap Tafua across the face half a dozen times, then in his face, that's for how many tackles you missed bitch!
(Pretty sure Zoolander wouldn't be breathing at this stage), but it's a nice vision.
I can picture Trent displaying his angry side as Mugatu.

Ironstine.....off course he is it's allready known amongst dogs supporters.
Let me understand this; they hire a rookie coach who by their own admission, is an innovator and the future, only to then remove him to re-instate a former coach (brilliant one at that) because that want Fulton wants? That seems far fetched even for him. Then again this is rugby league...

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6