The Loss To The Tigers Was Through No Fault Of Our Own.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There is defending your players and then there is defending your players....

We lose to Cronulla next week then I'd fully expect Trenty to take a leaf out of his former team mate and coach extraordinaire Nathan Brown's book (at least he's got an excuse, there nearly all nevilles), and announce we are actually on a two year rebuilding exercise....so expect more of the same crap you saw on Monday night for a fair bit longer. Patience peoples!:sick:

image.png

We have the cattle in our squad to finish top 4. Barretts agenda is not to pick the strongest team available its to pick his team with his daredevil mask on and to show the world he has arrived as an nrl coach. The amazing mentor who turned williaint into a rep player after 38 straight losses. The man who headhunted a fringe centre at the dragqueens and turned him into a fearsome butterfingered backrower. The man who reversed the trend of locks becomming props like gallen and parker and instead turning legend props like jake into locks. I know i am also amazed by his innovative ways to deconstruct the defensive line and instead replace it with a zone defence that isolates players on the goal line.

We lose to Cronulla next week then I'd fully expect Trenty to take a leaf out of his former team mate and coach extraordinaire Nathan Brown's book (at least he's got an excuse, there nearly all nevilles), and announce we are actually on a two year rebuilding exercise....so expect more of the same crap you saw on Monday night for a fair bit longer. Patience peoples!:sick:
For a second there, I thought you were predicting he would start slapping players down on the sidelines.

I really think that Barrett has a plan to experiment with the NRL, he has a plan about how to play the game and doesn't care for early season wins. He wants his system to prevail at the cost of season 2016.

For a second there, I thought you were predicting he would start slapping players down on the sidelines.
F@cking would've loved to have seen him run down at full time and bitch slap Tafua across the face half a dozen times, then in his face, that's for how many tackles you missed bitch!
(Pretty sure Zoolander wouldn't be breathing at this stage), but it's a nice vision.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6