The Loss To The Tigers Was Through No Fault Of Our Own.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well I wasn't playing - so it's not my fault :p

But seriously, the players need to sit through the replay and measure the gaping holes they left in each defensive effort. :mad: #Accountability

We were 7-3 penalties up in the first half, with nothing to show for it till BJ came on :wondering:

We are well and truly headed for disaster........!!!! I actually feel sick about this.

Does TB have a brain in his head because that is just unacceptable. It was 100% the fault of the coaching staff, owners and players for loosing last night.

Watch the video of today's team announcement. After the teams are announced, Trent Barrett actually says "we lost through no fault of our own". We are in much deeper trouble than I thought.

Woooooooow. Barrett obviously isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. I really hope this was a mistake. Fair Dinkum. I'm starting to think his coaches manual is an actual scratch and sniff book, so he "gets it".

Woooooooow. Barrett obviously isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. I really hope this was a mistake. Fair Dinkum. I'm starting to think his coaches manual is an actual scratch and sniff book, so he "gets it".
I was convinced as soon as I saw his week 1 selections. No one could select that team if they were a serious coach. My alarm has escalated continually since then. I have been criticised from pillar to post for being negative, but sadly I will be proven right about this fraud.

I bought some suspect Chinese food last Friday night that didn't do well with my Wild Turkey....I blamed myself for buying from this suspect shop with a bad reputation & blame myself for a poor option....some choose to blame the restaurant.

if-you-can-accept-losing-you-cant-win-vince-lombardi-sports-quote.jpg

We could lose 10 straight and they wont sack him because that would mean they were wrong to punt a favourite like Tooves for a nobody like Barrett. He wont have the leeway that Tooves would have had.

I hate to say it.. as it is early days.. but seeing what has happened to Aston Villa in the premier league.. it is the same. Bought too many players.. didnt bed in properly and practically lost every game to relegation.

I hope we win one or two before the environment becomes a bit hostile/lacking confidence.. then it could all go to ****.

Watch the video of today's team announcement. After the teams are announced, Trent Barrett actually says "we lost through no fault of our own". We are in much deeper trouble than I thought.
lol.... Classic...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6