The Liverpool & epl thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good one Isz. Van Persie to Man Utd and add the Fabregas loss and I am losing interest. That is like losing Snake and Killer. Hope the Gunners have some ammunition in the bank or it could be like a wet capgun this season.

Nobody has used this thread in 20 months so let's start it again. Who do you think will win this season Liverpool, Chelsea or Man City?

Liverpool are making a great run but I still think that City will pip everyone at the post. Wouldn't count Chelsea out just yet either.

As someone that doesn't have a team in the EPL I'm just loving MUTD & Scumderland failing in such brilliant ways.

We can't win it every year Wolfpack. Must say though, I never thought I'd be cheering so hard for Chelski!

Need the mighty reds to beat city this weekend. Will give them a great chance to win the premiership

Just watching the Reds' leading City well into the 2nd half...Two special goals in the 1st half, on a day they commemorate the Hillsborough tragedy, and you get a sniff of DESTINY with it perhaps.

As a proud Man United man, I'd actually prefer Liverpool claim the title...mostly because of the above.

Cannot STAND Suarez, but overwhelmingly for me, the Reds are worthy this season.

How the hell did they lose that game this morning? Should of won by 7. Now we have to wait and see if Man City will lose one. Damn it!

Dear Liverpool fans,

Now you know what it is like to be a Milan fan

dowdz said:
How the hell did they lose that game this morning? Should of won by 7. Now we have to wait and see if Man City will lose one. Damn it!

I don't think anyone sees that happening. ManC were a chance of drawing one of their remaining games but losing one? Nope.

Bad luck Reds fans haha. But wait now that city scum will win it. DAMN YOU LIVERPOOL. Go the devils in 2015.

Some ppl play hard ball still huh? Lol.

Fair enough I guess; I've stated I'm a Man Utd man too, but of the three ( Liverpool, Man City or Chelsea) I'd rather Liverpool won it. Largely coz of the Hillsborough anniversary.

They have the wobbles for sure...The pressure on several levels must be huge....This weekend should just about resolve it.

A bit of this in the opening rounds of the champions league please..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfgqi-UahE8

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4