The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
LOL! I remember a Rude insult that is kind of related to manly. He got heckled by a bloke in the crowd and in true Rude style....he unloaded on the bloke...

"Shut up, mate. Shut your mouth!! I know you, mate. Yeah...I know you. Your mates told me all about you before the show. They told me how you all went out to get tattoos....your mates all got a big eagle on the bicep.....and you got a target on your arsehole! Hehehehehehe!!! Yeah...yeah, I know ya! They told me about how you go around second hand shops buying trophys...then you get your own name engraved on them. You go....awww..this is when I was a boxer, this is when I was a footy player....Feck off mate!" Heheheheheh!!!

Hahaha! Bloody Rodney!

Sorry....please continue......

Once again ,you fail to recognise rational sense.Who is talking about posts aimed at family ?.
Family may be upset reading the endless barragement dished by you at their family member (Thats Kelly ,in case you are lost).
Family cares about Family ,loved ones care about loved ones.Kelly is still a kid and if I was his father reading your endless rants ,Lets just say -you wouldnt be on the xmas card list.
I can see why you probably dont understand these basic human emotions.Being born from an egg may have impaired some of your natural brain chemistry.
( Sorry ,that was a low blow) I wish to apologise to all fish,amphibians ,reptiles,birds and the occasional monotreme......

You have rated may players that have not performed up to expectations
Why didnt you think of their families ?
Sorry that was a low blow lol

Guys

I hate to do this but keep it civil or we will have to start acting.

Can you all please just ignore each other rather than threads degenerating into these style arguments?

Seriously ... again with this relentless **** .... @BOZO please start a poll to find anybody that hasn't read your **** 1627 times ..... there will only be one or two ...... then please PM them your **** of an opinion on Kelly to them privately as many times a week as you like ...

... alternatively please seek mental health care assistance for your obsessional and compulsive bag the **** out of a good young man disorder .... you ****en wacko ...
LMFAO....... funny man.

It was hilarious reading that old thread.

Loved Ryan’s post “Matai. And we let Burns go for that”
Mate, it's a well known fact that my ability to judge a players potential is well and truly up my arse. Thank you for rehashing exhibit A, or was it B, C, D, E or Z? Hahahaha.

Don't worry mate, I cringe at quite a lot of the stuff I used to dribble on with.

Long time ago. Hopefully I'm a little wiser (and most certainly softer ) these days :cool:

If you can recall in 2017 the City and Country teams were having trouble finding players as teams were making players unavailable for selection
Kelly was not in the preferred selection .
LEADING rugby league journalist Paul Kent has squarely pointed the blame at the National Rugby League for the controversy surrounding this week’s City-Country origin fixture.
The representative fixture turned into a farce on Monday when City Origin were forced to delay naming their side as clubs refused to release players.
As far as Junior selection goes that track has no record in NRL level .
I take you are a fan of Brian and good luck to you mate . My bench mark is higher than what players did at school and junior level . I rate them against the fastest , strongest and most skillful at the elite level .
Thanks for your reply
All good legend. We may differ on opinions, but that's completely okay.

What are your thoughts on Elgey mate?

All good legend. We may differ on opinions, but that's completely okay.

What are your thoughts on Elgey mate?
I am a fan . He has displayed all the skills and has speed as well .
I am expecting big things . What do you think of him ?

I am a fan . He has displayed all the skills and has speed as well .
I am expecting big things . What do you think of him ?
Mate, I think he's outstanding. He's Foran without the defense. Plays direct. Plays fast and at speed. Has X-Factor.

Hopefully our coach can instill a defensive mindset into the team.

Having API back alone goes a long way towards that. Missed our top tackler, that's for sure.

Backrow of Thompson, Sironen and Trbojevic will be amazing defensively in my opinion.

Queenie ? How would you like to arrange an evening with the Queen ?
You can bring your other 2 warrior mates with you ?

There has only been a few occasions on ST where I have seen posters offer to get physical in real life.

All involve you, Bozo.

If you cant handle criticism of your opinions, the easiest option is to hit the ignore button.

LOL! This is like an episode of the current season of The Bachelor. Not that I watch the Bachelor, it is just what I have read and heard...(Maybe we could put Nick Cummins on the wing - he does live in Manly).

I can't stand that goose, Cummins. Pretends he's an all "aussie bloke" and a true blue ocker...then calls himself the honey badger?

This is bloody Australia!! He should call himself the frigin' vegemite wombat!

Lol!

Nah.....he's alright, hey?? I'm just bored and jealous.....

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8