The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nice to see Justin Hodges giving BK some huge wraps in the Telegraph today - few quotes:

- FIRST, it was Greg Inglis.

Now, Latrell Mitchell.

And before long, Kangaroo great Justin Hodges can see another indigenous kid from the North Coast becoming a genuine strike centre in the NRL.

“I think Brian Kelly will be next,” Hodges says of the rising Manly Sea Eagle. “I think he’s a massive chance to come up and do something special.

- “I love the way he runs, the way he does things in attack.

“He runs hard, really aggressive. And if you get him early ball, Kelly can really trouble defences.

“I see him is one young player who can really turn into a great centre.”

-

Nice to see Justin Hodges giving BK some huge wraps in the Telegraph today - few quotes:

- FIRST, it was Greg Inglis.

Now, Latrell Mitchell.

And before long, Kangaroo great Justin Hodges can see another indigenous kid from the North Coast becoming a genuine strike centre in the NRL.

“I think Brian Kelly will be next,” Hodges says of the rising Manly Sea Eagle. “I think he’s a massive chance to come up and do something special.

- “I love the way he runs, the way he does things in attack.

“He runs hard, really aggressive. And if you get him early ball, Kelly can really trouble defences.

“I see him is one young player who can really turn into a great centre.”

-

Everyone should bookmark this post. This is the most sense that Justin Hodges will ever make. Especially you @BOZO

Everyone should bookmark this post. This is the most sense that Justin Hodges will ever make. Especially you @BOZO
Justin Hodges making sense ? LOL
Not the sharpest tool in the shed
But if he rocks your boat then good luck to you mate
r0_460_2196_1846_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Two time premiership winner, Australian representative and Origin player Vs a clowns attack of his persona.
How many NRL grand finals have you won?
How many games have you won for Australia?

Ok here is an easier one: how many Ad hominem arguments do you make?

He was unlucky with the shot on Jesse Ramien yesterday. He went in hard and the initial contact was good. Ramien is a beast and just too strong. I think Kelly will learn from that. His defence has really come on this year, looks like he's been doing a lot of wrestling. Goes in hard and commits which is good to see. I think next year will be a big one for him. From boy to man...

He was unlucky with the shot on Jesse Ramien yesterday. He went in hard and the initial contact was good. Ramien is a beast and just too strong. I think Kelly will learn from that. His defence has really come on this year, looks like he's been doing a lot of wrestling. Goes in hard and commits which is good to see. I think next year will be a big one for him. From boy to man...

I can pick em can’t I ??

Lol, maybe not Blake Leary then.

Justin Hodges Premiership winner for the Roosters and for the Broncos who is worshiped by some on here is no hero of mine

Comparing the 22 year old Kelly to the likes of Inglis and the 21 year old Mitchell ????????
The Power and Pace of these two in comparison is no comparison

You don't have to be a scholar or play for Australia to know that is absolutely preposterous LOL

Justin is a Joker

Justin Hodges Premiership winner for the Roosters and for the Broncos who is worshiped by some on here is no hero of mine

Comparing the 22 year old Kelly to the likes of Inglis and the 21 year old Mitchell ????????
The Power and Pace of these two in comparison is no comparison

You don't have to be a scholar or play for Australia to know that is absolutely preposterous LOL

Justin is a Joker

The only comparison he has made to Inglis and Mitchell is the fact that they are indigenous and from the Mid North Coast of NSW. He doesn't compare the speed, strength, footwork or any other attribute of those mentioned players at all in the article.

Actually Kelly reminds me of a young Jamie Lyon. Not saying he'll reach those heights, but he has many of those skills of evasion, timing, passing skills. Its why I see him as a 5/8 at some stage in his career. Now before some of you choke on your beers or ROTFL, let me qualify that by saying Lyon was even at the same age a better player. I'm just saying I can see some of the same qualities.

What must also be pointed out is that our knowledge of Lyon as a player for Manly started when he was 25 years old. The genius that we then saw was something that had developed over years at Parramatta and then St Helens, so our perception must keep in mind of our love of a player who played with us from 25 to the early 30s. Kelly has a long way to go in experience being only 22.

I don't know if Kelly will come close to the heights of Lyon, and certainly he still needs to bulk up a little and develop his defensive skills more. But I do see some of that sublime skill we so loved with Jamie. He'll get better because its obvious he is trying his best to improve week by week. Next year could be a break out year if we keep him. And like Jamie, he loves the place, and its always ideal to hold on to those who truly want to be here.

No doubt Bozo will offer an alternative viewpoint. But I would also point out that it was Bob Fulton who saw the potential of this kid and encouraged Manly to sign him. Bozo surely wouldn't contradict the recruitment skills of Bozo, would he?

Actually Kelly reminds me of a young Jamie Lyon. Not saying he'll reach those heights, but he has many of those skills of evasion, timing, passing skills. Its why I see him as a 5/8 at some stage in his career. Now before some of you choke on your beers or ROTFL, let me qualify that by saying Lyon was even at the same age a better player. I'm just saying I can see some of the same qualities.

What must also be pointed out is that our knowledge of Lyon as a player for Manly started when he was 25 years old. The genius that we then saw was something that had developed over years at Parramatta and then St Helens, so our perception must keep in mind of our love of a player who played with us from 25 to the early 30s. Kelly has a long way to go in experience being only 22.

I don't know if Kelly will come close to the heights of Lyon, and certainly he still needs to bulk up a little and develop his defensive skills more. But I do see some of that sublime skill we so loved with Jamie. He'll get better because its obvious he is trying his best to improve week by week. Next year could be a break out year if we keep him. And like Jamie, he loves the place, and its always ideal to hold on to those who truly want to be here.

No doubt Bozo will offer an alternative viewpoint. But I would also point out that it was Bob Fulton who saw the potential of this kid and encouraged Manly to sign him. Bozo surely wouldn't contradict the recruitment skills of Bozo, would he?
We all see different things in players and we all have our benchmarks . Some think a player is great others think they are average .
Some people get off on 4 cylinder Toyotas and some like the ride of a V8 muscle speed machine .
The moral of the story is what ever rocks our boat .
I think you will find that Trent was the one that secured Kellys signature . Never the less , All rookies with potential that play well with the boys at Jnr level don't always make the great heights playing with men

The way that 22 year old Kelly was bumped off by the 21 year old Ramien last week against the Sharks was for all to see and make their own mind and evaluate him as they please

We all see different things in players and we all have our benchmarks . Some think a player is great others think they are average .
Some people get off on 4 cylinder Toyotas and some like the ride of a V8 muscle speed machine .
The moral of the story is what ever rocks our boat .
I think you will find that Trent was the one that secured Kellys signature . Never the less , All rookies with potential that play well with the boys at Jnr level don't always make the great heights playing with men

The way that 22 year old Kelly was bumped off by the 21 year old Ramien last week against the Sharks was for all to see and make their own mind and evaluate him as they please
Im a v8 holden man myself mate .

Im a v8 holden man myself mate .
I am a wog and I love the V8 Chryslers mate . But here in Australia where I call home , the Holden V8 has proved supreme on Mount Panorama .
Holden V8 King of the road .Love your work feathered friend ;)

This one is dedicated to you mate ....
Trailer for sale or rent, rooms to let, fifty cents.
No phone, no pool, no pets, I ain't got no cigarettes
Ah, but, two hours of pushin' broom
Buys an eight by twelve four-bit room
I'm a man of means by no means, king of the road.

I am a wog and I love the V8 Chryslers mate . But here in Australia where I call home , the Holden V8 has proved supreme on Mount Panorama .
Holden V8 King of the road .Love your work feathered friend ;)

This one is dedicated to you mate ....
Trailer for sale or rent, rooms to let, fifty cents.
No phone, no pool, no pets, I ain't got no cigarettes
Ah, but, two hours of pushin' broom
Buys an eight by twelve four-bit room
I'm a man of means by no means, king of the road.
Nothing wrong with a wog chariot mate .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8