The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeh i would have thought for the tigs that a dynamic fullback was more important than a centre. I think it would improve their overall team more. Then i'd shift thompson to the wing and play fonua in the centres where he was on fire the other day. Zelezniak has been great for them and so has masters. I would say fullback is the gap in their team as opposed to another centre

Can we please set something straight about Kelly! The kid is not off contract, can we please end the painful talk of whether or not we re-sign him because it’s simply pointless!

Attachments

• 59C12D92-6DEE-4D15-BF74-623DFD017BB4.png
    59C12D92-6DEE-4D15-BF74-623DFD017BB4.png
    179.3 KB · Views: 35
Can we please set something straight about Kelly! The kid is not off contract, can we please end the painful talk of whether or not we re-sign him because it’s simply pointless!

Agreed he is not off contract, the talk should be about whether we "retain" him not " "re-sign" him.

There is a very real possibility another team will offer him money to leave that we may or may not be able to afford to, or want to, match. That is the concern with Kelly's "contract status". As we know, contracts are good for the player and near worthless for the club.

True, however we may be faced with a situation that we can only afford only two out of Suli,Kelly and Parker, so if someone else is offering more money for Kelly then the club may release him

True, however we may be faced with a situation that we can only afford only two out of Suli,Kelly and Parker, so if someone else is offering more money for Kelly then the club may release him
Parker should never be brought up in the same conversation as Suli and Kelly. This is also highly hypothetical, why would the club release a quality player they have on the cheap when we are struggling with cap issues?

Sporting news reporting today that the tigs are poaching Brian. But like most people here i think he is contracted next year. Out of his mouth in this article he says he's excited to be here for the next 3 years. https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...y/news-story/c7dc2a52f21f013a56a31944488787d7

Edit: also his management companies website says 3 years (17,18 and 19). http://www.pacificsportsmanagement.com/clients/brian-kelly/

Someone tell the lurker to stop being an annoying douche (its not me)

Last edited:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8