The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I think Anderson is going to be a top winger for us in place of Uate. He's a skillful player who can cover full back and centre as well. Fast, tough, good defender and....catches high balls with ease...what a change that would make. And wait for it....he would still be cheap.

Siro is one of our best would hate to see him go. A year free of injury and he will show us what he truly has
I think Siro has been somewhat mythologised in many supporters eyes, which is completely understandable with all the off field dramas, and on-field performances coming up below what many had hoped for this year. Yes, we have seen some good performances from him, and we have certainly struggled without him. However, in all honesty he has failed to show any consistency in those good performances to date, and yet another long stint on the sidelines doesn't fill me with confidence. I'm a bit torn on Siro. I wouldn't mind seeing him stay and having the chance to get himself on the field week in week out, and realising that potential he has shown. The other part says he may well not reach that consistency and may prove to have ongoing injury problems... hmmm. I would give him next year to see if he can pull it all together before committing any further.

Siro is one of our best would hate to see him go. A year free of injury and he will

show us what he truly has

Sironen is perpetually injured like in the moltzen mould. Not worth the money we are paying.We have enough depth in the 2nd row.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who writes and checks the accuracy of these stories.

We are 3 wins out of the top 8, not 2. Considering we have only won 4, it might as well be 10 wins out of the 8

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8