The Koula Kid - First try of many !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I really think Koula is going to go to another level this year.

Very excited for it
Let's hope so. But in what position?
With Saab injured until mid-season I wouldn't be surprised if the selectors retain Mr Reliable, Brad Parker, as one centre. He defends well, he runs straight and he takes some almighty punishment when making the tough hit-ups. He would be a no-risk selection, at least for the initial couple of rounds. You know what you are getting with him, and it's a wholehearted trier.
We then have Sandwich openly stating he wants to play centre. Will selectors risk him spitting the dummy if they make him play winger? I doubt it. So he will be the other centre.
That leaves Koala playing on one wing, and Tippytoes on the other.
Of course, I know many of you will say that Parker should not be in the top 13, which would mean selecting another winger (Vegas probably). That would leave a somewhat experimental backline, with Shoe finding his feet (sorry, I couldn't resist the pun), Sandwich in a new position, and the little tried Vegas on the wing.
It could be a revelation, but it is a risk. I doubt DESpicable would have taken the risk, but Boldy may live up to his nickname.

Let's hope so. But in what position?
With Saab injured until mid-season I wouldn't be surprised if the selectors retain Mr Reliable, Brad Parker, as one centre. He defends well, he runs straight and he takes some almighty punishment when making the tough hit-ups. He would be a no-risk selection, at least for the initial couple of rounds. You know what you are getting with him, and it's a wholehearted trier.
We then have Sandwich openly stating he wants to play centre. Will selectors risk him spitting the dummy if they make him play winger? I doubt it. So he will be the other centre.
That leaves Koala playing on one wing, and Tippytoes on the other.
Of course, I know many of you will say that Parker should not be in the top 13, which would mean selecting another winger (Vegas probably). That would leave a somewhat experimental backline, with Shoe finding his feet (sorry, I couldn't resist the pun), Sandwich in a new position, and the little tried Vegas on the wing.
It could be a revelation, but it is a risk. I doubt DESpicable would have taken the risk, but Boldy may live up to his nickname.
Koula at full strength will be first centre picked IMO.

I think Garrick will start wing having been told that once Saab returns they'll be looking to move him to centre. His recent interview makes me believe he has no qualms with that situation.

My assumption round 1

1.Trbojevic
2.Garrick
3.Parker
4.Koula
5.Tuipulotu

Then mid season pendng form and injuries

1.Trbojevic
2.Saab
3.Garrick
4.Koula
5.Tuipulotu