The Koula Kid - First try of many !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can’t believe it has taken 10 games for this kid to score. In a team with structured attack, Koula would have scored half a dozen by now. Not once have our halves set him up in space.
Hopefully Cherry will get a bit of mojo back from Origin.

He's the real deal, this kid.

Most fast young players have raw talent but struggle with the basics and the physicality of the game. Koula struggles with neither.

The commentators keep going on about Xavier Savage but he keeps making errors and gets dominating in tackles. Koula doesn't.

He also gave a wink and smile to a few mates in the crowd before kick-off yesterday...talk about confidence.

He's the real deal, this kid.

Most fast young players have raw talent but struggle with the basics and the physicality of the game. Koula struggles with neither.

The commentators keep going on about Xavier Savage but he keeps making errors and gets dominating in tackles. Koula doesn't.

He also gave a wink and smile to a few mates in the crowd before kick-off yesterday...talk about confidence.
I totally agree feathered friend

Koula does not only poses Killer speed. He is also very Kool under pressure

Koula is the Komplete Kompetitor

I saw enough of Saab in yesterday’s game to suggest that he is looking for the ball a bit more and in a more productive manner. He made some good metres.
Good post TZ. I also noticed that Saab lined up for several hit ups in our half during the game but the dummy half continually chose to pass to Tuipolotu on the other side of the ruck instead. Can’t blame Saab for a lack of involvement if he’s not given the ball when he goes looking for it.

When he swerved and stepped past the Tigers FB, on his way to the tryline. I accidently knocked my rum and coke of the coffee table. Man !! I was so pumped for him, probably the only time that I didn't mind spilling a drink...lol.

The try that Great Manly Centres are made of ....

50 meters out from the tigers line and 9 seconds from disaster for the tigers

Reuben does a great job standing in a tackle and holding off another defender to keep the play alive

as he gets the pass to a roving Koula who spots a gap and propels through it leaving defenders standing like stunned mullets

Koula then swerves around the tigers fullback and leaves him for dead gasping for air and clutching at thin air as he scores
untouched
unmatched
Unparalleled
Unrivaled
Unequaled

Speed Kills and Koulla Thrills

The faster you go
the bigger the slower mediocre mess you leave behind

Manly Sea eagle backs are meant to fly !!!

1655151353816.png

We have been waiting for a long time to have a centre that is capable of taking our backline to another level and we finally have one in Koula .

The Great Jamie Lyon was known as the Killer

Now we have Koula the Thriller

1655159145648.png

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8