The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting interview but I'm shocked at how terrible Buzz is as an interviewer. No follow on questions from what Foran says, no asking to expand on interesting points made, he just has his written questions in front of him and can't wait for Foran to stop talking so he can ask his next pre determined question.

The grub who is the Dalai has a lot to answer for too. He has to take some responsibility for foreskins current predicament. He must have promised absolutely unacheivable things as well as money and he would have been doing all this while working for Tooves.
That creep would've been fuelling the fire big time.
May bad sh*t come his way.
Bad **** already coming BA's way. He's at Parra. That's as bad as it gets.

Interesting interview but I'm shocked at how terrible Buzz is as an interviewer. No follow on questions from what Foran says, no asking to expand on interesting points made, he just has his written questions in
front of him and can't wait for Foran to stop talking so he can ask his next pre determined question.

I don't think its a secret that "buzz" has links to hayson himself which are being investigated...

Massive conflict of interest here and feels like a pre scripted interview!

Don't get me wrong I feel for what foz is going through but this is yet another "tell you only what we want you to hear" scenario.

Interesting interview but I'm shocked at how terrible Buzz is as an interviewer. No follow on questions from what Foran says, no asking to expand on interesting points made, he just has his written questions in front of him and can't wait for Foran to stop talking so he can ask his next pre determined question.
Apparently Fox Studios refuse to play this interview due to a conflict of interest. Lots unsaid.
Also, touchy subject, bipolar. This was brought up with Joey's issues and now with Foz. If either of them has this problem it's a lifelong and often debilitating condition so I wish them well.
But having seen Joey's constant media duties and continued fondness for partying does make me sceptical. I have a close relative with bipolar and have seen the ongoing effects since diagnosis over 15 years ago. There's no way he could appear in the media or go out partying. Alcohol interferes with the meds. The illness also prevents him from doing many everyday things. You don't just pop a pill and then go to you mate's bachelor party. Depression and bipolar are two vastly different things.

I don't think its a secret that "buzz" has links to hayson himself which are being investigated...

Massive conflict of interest here and feels like a pre scripted interview!

Don't get me wrong I feel for what foz is going through but this is yet another "tell you only what we want you to hear" scenario.
Totally agree. They both have strong links to hayson and the interview appears concocted with prepared questions and answers to make it a sob story so everyone feels sorry for Foran.

Anyone with half a brain does not get involved with a bloke who has heavy debt collectors chasing him 24/7

His depression started when manly got rid of his best mate gifty. He doesn't even have the guts to come out a say that because it would make him look like the sook that he is. Obviously fox saw the interview for what is really is.

The expectation of being the next Peter Sterling would also drive anyone mad

Foran has made his choices in life and now has to live with the consequences

Last edited:
Apparently Fox Studios refuse to play this interview due to a conflict of interest. Lots unsaid.
Also, touchy subject, bipolar. This was brought up with Joey's issues and now with Foz. If either of them has this problem it's a lifelong and often debilitating condition so I wish them well.
But having seen Joey's constant media duties and continued fondness for partying does make me sceptical. I have a close relative with bipolar and have seen the ongoing effects since diagnosis over 15 years ago. There's no way he could appear in the media or go out partying. Alcohol interferes with the meds. The illness also prevents him from doing many everyday things. You don't just pop a pill and then go to you mate's bachelor party. Depression and bipolar are two vastly different things.

Psychiatrists now have a Bipolar 2 which is kind of a rort that's been taken up by certain people to often help them out in legal situations and to excuse poor behaviour.
I certainly don't think it's applicable in this situation but it saddens me that it cheapens those with more genuine struggles.

Just listening now - if Arthur knew back in December how much Foran was struggling, why on earth add to the pressure on him by making him captain of a club in turmoil, and to which he was a newcomer?? Arthur must have a very dark side.

Maybe Arthur thought that by getting him to concentrate on footy more would be a healthy distraction for him? I don't know. I'd prefer not to cast aspersions on anyone during this troublesome time for all concerned. And that's not like me at all, so I must be serious this morning.

Cognitive dissonance reigns supreme!

Psychiatrists now have a Bipolar 2 which is kind of a rort that's been taken up by certain people to often help them out in legal situations and to excuse poor behaviour.
I certainly don't think it's applicable in this situation but it saddens me that it cheapens those with more genuine struggles.
It used to be ADHD and now bipolar.

I wonder who many people will feel sorry for him when he plays for the roosters or dogs next year

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8