The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If it does happen I feel sorry for the "true" parra fans.

Not the idiot trolls who use the centrelink computers to come on here and trouble but the ones who put their best teeth in, finest track suit pants, forgo one of the several goone bags and go to the god awful place that is pirtek stadium to watch a soul crushing team

First they pin their hopes on captain botox...then Dalai and now Foz...

At least they have parra river...

But they have also resigned Maria, SKD, want to upgrade Ferguson and I bet they are saving money for Jarryd Hayne
Hayne is not coming back for at least 2 years.
If they could have SBW, they can get TPA's for Foran very easily.

Its just a speculator article, in line with every Many winning game @:cool:

Does anyone think that killer will retire due to injuries and with the offloading of a few duds no disrespect, that Foran will stay ? I don't know but he still has mates up at wee waa and from what I'm hearing killers body has had enough .

Most salary cap stuff is speculative, isn't it?

I'd have thought shedding Watmough, with his backended deal ($900K) no longer costing us cap space next year (are we still paying some of his salary under our cap this year given his early release?), and not resigning G. Stewart, plus whatever Foran is currently on (and the room we had to re-sign him, or another half) would give us more than enough room for the upgrades for our youngsters, and to recruit he forwards we have already signed and make a fairly generous offer to Foran.

He had a good game on Saturday night plus he has a great combination with Turtle. I wouldn't be adversed to have him stay!
Parra deserve everything that's happening to them - including Choc.....

While there was a noticeble change in Foran's attitude on Friday night if he has backflipped then he has done it after the round 13 rule so that he doesn't come back to us.

The rorters don't have a salary cap so they might as well by the Australia team Maloney would be lucky to be on half of what Foran will want as a salary

Anyway isn't he a man of his word and will go to Parramatta because he agreed to?

Roosters or Warriors I would think. Desmond might let Hodkinson go and do a massive back ended deal for Foran.

Either way I still don't want him at Manly

I can't see what Foran's problem is, the rumour is that Parra management is trying to change the terms of the contract.
Well that should not worry Foran as he went there to get his game to another level under the Dalai, it was never about money, "yeah right"

Roosters or Warriors I would think. Desmond might let Hodkinson go and do a massive back ended deal for Foran.

Either way I still don't want him at Manly

So the Warriors sign Luke, RTS and Foran in ONE season? The entire Kiwi Spine? I highly doubt it.

But they have also resigned Maria, SKD, want to upgrade Ferguson and I bet they are saving money for Jarryd Hayne

Don't forget they also re-signed Napa and signed Joe Burgess from Wigan, who is absolutely killing super league this year.

i was going to say something last week take this as you will ,his management approached us last week about possibly staying but were flat out denied and said theres no chance now,id say rorters first scumdogs second

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8