The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Foran close to agreeing on a new Manly deal

Im suprised they are allowed to make these shirts basically mocking the opposition , regardless if it is a play on words or not it still has a jibe at our club. Gallop wont do a thing .... standard

On the other side of the coin imagine we had these sort of T shirts directed at the Dogs with their supporters there would be bumbags getting thrown left right and centre.

DES is scum the DOGS are Scum , if the manly team dont get fired up for this game regardless what team takes the field then something is wrong. Im sure we will be ready to rip in !

The only thing we can do Re: Foz and Trex is wait and see, nothing is a sure thing any more, no media source is accurate. Time will tell i reeeeally hope they stay on and i hope come round 20 that T rex will tear apart anything wearing Blue and White

SwornEagle said:
To me it seems the dogs are cocky that they've signed more than Manly's coaching staff with those tshirts.

One of the Bulldogs board members leaked that they had signed trex a few weeks ago, but until we hear anything official we are all left in the dark. Lets be honest if Foran was going to 100% sign with us it would be done already, there is something going on. I think we need to put a deadline on their decision.

lovefooty said:
WAMF said:
lovefooty said:
Remember crusher told everyone that he was staying all but Des and when he did des just worked on him until he left.

Not true. Crusher always maintained that he and Des were a team.

Mate you are wrong.

He shook Scott Penns hand and said he would stay at manly . He then told tooves and other coaching staff that he would stay.
He also said that due to his wife not being well he didn't want to travel to belmore every day. (facts)

Des just smashed him with gilt about giving him his big comeback in football, used a leaked email about a board member and another staff member about a player then doubled his pay and with this he was gone.

Des is relentless.This is all his doing. He is truly a DOG.

These are facts and have been common knowledge with in the club.

That might be the story peddled by the club but as manly backer said it is not the truth

Maybe time to face facts that Lussick will be playing at parra next year and T-rex at the dogs. foran wants to stay but in the end money will dictate.

Haz88 said:
Im suprised they are allowed to make these shirts basically mocking the opposition , regardless if it is a play on words or not it still has a jibe at our club. Gallop wont do a thing .... standard

On the other side of the coin imagine we had these sort of T shirts directed at the Dogs with their supporters there would be bumbags getting thrown left right and centre.

DES is scum the DOGS are Scum , if the manly team dont get fired up for this game regardless what team takes the field then something is wrong. Im sure we will be ready to rip in !

The only thing we can do Re: Foz and Trex is wait and see, nothing is a sure thing any more, no media source is accurate. Time will tell i reeeeally hope they stay on and i hope come round 20 that T rex will tear apart anything wearing Blue and White
very well said !!!!!! agree 100% , this post is one of the best ones ive read.

PS. though it is disgusting that there allowed to do this with the tshirts regardless the reasons for doing so.

panash said:
Haz88 said:

very well said !!!!!! agree 100% , this post is one of the best ones ive read.

PS. though it is disgusting that there allowed to do this with the tshirts regardless the reasons for doing so.

Thank you mate.

Yes the shirts have annoyed me im sure it has annoyed the players to an extent lol. i couldnt see someone like Choc being to impressed with that sort of thing - im sure it will add the fire to our team so it could turn out to be a good thing perhaps if we look at it that way!?

torana355 said:
SwornEagle said:
To me it seems the dogs are cocky that they've signed more than Manly's coaching staff with those tshirts.

One of the Bulldogs board members leaked that they had signed trex a few weeks ago, but until we hear anything official we are all left in the dark. Lets be honest if Foran was going to 100% sign with us it would be done already, there is something going on. I think we need to put a deadline on their decision.

We MUST keep one of these two.

seaeagles4life said:
On the original topic, ill take the "news" reported with a grain of salt, the writers of these articles saying he is staying or going know sweet f. all and are merely speculating and feeding on rumours. I have had a feeling for a long time that manly are going to lose foran and lussick to keep snake and trex, whether that still comes to fruition, well only time will tell. In the meantime ill leave the negotiations to the club and individual players/managers. For me, a simple fan, ill sit back and enjoy watching my team play each week.

...i donknow...someone should ask erin molan...she's had some good 'latemail' this year!!!

SwornEagle said:

unfortunately i agree .. i posted something earlier regarding my opinion on the matter regarding the tshirts and i got bombed..i was just thinking out of the square.
you obviously feel there is something behind the message like me , its a big huge statement to make especially when we meet the first time regarding the past 6 months situation. whatever happens i will be happy to live everyday seeing the bulldogs never win anything again..
THE CURSE OF THE SCUM DES

torana355 said:
SwornEagle said:

Part of the problem is knowing what next years cap will be. All clubs are in the same position however, in our case it's made all the more difficult because there is a very high demand for all our off contract players. We really don't know what best offer we are allowed to make at this point in time.

For those who take umbrage at the dogs T-Shirts, is it not the very same thing we or any other team supporters do when we produce a banner to take to the game and isnt that something thats been done for many decades as part & parcel of the gmes rivalries.

Jatz Crackers said:
For those who take umbrage at the dogs T-Shirts, is it not the very same thing we or any other team supporters do when we produce a banner to take to the game and isnt that something thats been done for many decades as part & parcel of the gmes rivalries.

Dont the fans put up the banners though?
This was an idea of the Bulldogs as a club.

Haz88 said:
Jatz Crackers said:

Dont the fans put up the banners though?
This was an idea of the Bulldogs as a club.

and theres ya difference.

Well they should be happy when Manly wins then shouldn't they seeing as how they want to be us so much.

To me it's looking more and more like the original story that he was close to agreeing to a new deal at Manly was just his manager playing games. What better way to get the Dogs to come in with their very best offer? While on the topic of managers... Could they be the famous leak?

bones said:
To me it's looking more and more like the original story that he was close to agreeing to a new deal at Manly was just his manager playing games. What better way to get the Dogs to come in with their very best offer? While on the topic of managers... Could they be the famous leak?

I read in the SMH roughly 2 - 3 weeks ago that K Foran was as good as signed by Manly but there was "a minor obstacle" ('which was unknown') that had prevented the deal being sealed at that point. It read very positively, for Manly fans, however if that was the case why is it not finalised yet. Bit odd.

1947 said:
bones said:

I read in the SMH roughly 2 - 3 weeks ago that K Foran was as good as signed by Manly but there was "a minor obstacle" ('which was unknown') that had prevented the deal being sealed at that point. It read very positively, for Manly fans, however if that was the case why is it not finalised yet. Bit odd.

i agree ... maybe we all have to bite the bullet and realise that his more gone than staying. i guess time will tell.hope not though

Whichever way he's going, just hope it's sorted out soon.

The longer it lingers, the more emotional it'll be for everyone.

torana355 said:
SwornEagle said:

if this is true about trex ( not saying it isnt ) wouldnt have the public known about it ?? this is the 1st time ive heard it

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4