The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No way! It might (repeat might) be dormant in 2023-4 while Foz is a Titan, but towards the end of 2024 it'll ramp up about Foz's next move - hopefully a Manly return in a coaching role or some capacity.
Or a cameo playing performance - to crack the ‘200 NRL games with Manly’ barrier.

This thread will never end

never ending GIF

Foz's last game today at Brookie in Manly colours. Hope he has a blinder, a farewell try even.

Despite some here not being able to forgive him for alleged misdeeds around his departure in 2015, he has given his all these last two seasons and only the most bitter aren't prepared to acknowledge his efforts. Has been very consistent, a true leader on the field and playing some of the best footy of his career. By his own admission he is a Manly boy at heart and has repaid the club for the opportunity he has been given in a humble and respectful way. I for one believe we will really miss his contribution next year. Wish him all the best at the Titans and hope he remains injury free and playing good footy for the remainder of his career.

“The Manly fans have always thrown their support behind me and I have felt every bit of that … I will certainly miss running out onto this oval and being cheered by all of them. I have been very fortunate.”

Sad to see him finish up at the Titans and truly hope he comes back in some capacity.
A couple of years away to create a little distance could be an advantage if he was to join our coaching staff post-retirement. No idea if he'd want to do that, but I can imagine him as a coach or mentor.

Foz's last game today at Brookie in Manly colours. Hope he has a blinder, a farewell try even.

Despite some here not being able to forgive him for alleged misdeeds around his departure in 2015, he has given his all these last two seasons and only the most bitter aren't prepared to acknowledge his efforts. Has been very consistent, a true leader on the field and playing some of the best footy of his career. By his own admission he is a Manly boy at heart and has repaid the club for the opportunity he has been given in a humble and respectful way. I for one believe we will really miss his contribution next year. Wish him all the best at the Titans and hope he remains injury free and playing good footy for the remainder of his career.

“The Manly fans have always thrown their support behind me and I have felt every bit of that … I will certainly miss running out onto this oval and being cheered by all of them. I have been very fortunate.”

This is so well said C & C.

I loved this part of Kieran's interview: "Over my years playing for Manly I've always felt so much love and support from the Manly Sea Eagles supporters. I've felt every bit of that...I'll certainly miss that part of it, running out onto this oval and being cheered by all of them." We're sure going to miss you too, Foz.

I wish him all the best at the Titans and hope he returns to Manly one day in some capacity.

A couple of years away to create a little distance could be an advantage if he was to join our coaching staff post-retirement. No idea if he'd want to do that, but I can imagine him as a coach or mentor.
I hope he does, even if as halves coach or something, God forbid Cherry needs it, not to mention Shu 😉

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2