The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When Foran returned two years ago, I assumed he’d retire as an Eagle. It’s devastating to have to say goodbye again. He will always be Manly and I’ll always look back fondly on his contribution to our club. If our 17 players played with his heart each week, we’d be unbeatable!

When Foran returned two years ago, I assumed he’d retire as an Eagle. It’s devastating to have to say goodbye again. He will always be Manly and I’ll always look back fondly on his contribution to our club. If our 17 players played with his heart each week, we’d be unbeatable!
I never doubted his courage but I doubted his body from the fat he returned.

The fact that we are at this point two years on still amazes me.

It’s a great pity he’s not running out for his last game ever with the Maroon & White on , but that’s footy in the modern era I’m afraid.

Still gutted that he and not the other half is leaving but lets get Schu in there and see if he can own it..im hoping he can convince me..

I would have so liked to see Foz finish his career at Manly.
The touted replacement has shown little to inspire me. Best he puts in next year after insuring the departure of close to our best player this season....

When he burned us years ago i couldn’t stand the bloke. But since he returned and watching his leadership and direction across the park just was a reminder of the team we had when we were full of hard, determined leaders across the park.

He will be hard to replace especially with the show ponies flashing gang signs coupled with our crab walking captain. Foran makes the players around him better because of how he runs into the line.

When he burned us years ago i couldn’t stand the bloke. But since he returned and watching his leadership and direction across the park just was a reminder of the team we had when we were full of hard, determined leaders across the park.

He will be hard to replace especially with the show ponies flashing gang signs coupled with our crab walking captain. Foran makes the players around him better because of how he runs into the line.
DCE preserves himself by not getting tackled.

He was asked after the game (his last ever home game for the club he debuted for), what are you going to miss? His answer, “playing in the jersey”. I reckon you could count on 1 hand, how many players really cared about playing in the Manly colors in our current team.
He deserved to finish his playing career with us. Hopefully he comes back one day in some other capacity; trainer or maybe even coach. Thanks Fozzy 🙏

He was asked after the game (his last ever home game for the club he debuted for), what are you going to miss? His answer, “playing in the jersey”. I reckon you could count on 1 hand, how many players really cared about playing in the Manly colors in our current team.
He deserved to finish his playing career with us. Hopefully he comes back one day in some other capacity; trainer or maybe even coach. Thanks Fozzy 🙏

Tom
Jake
Ben
Brad
Zac
DCE

That is more than one hand without even thinking.

So Foran kicks a ball in the 2nd half from the 10m defensive line into the 25m sideline about 10 metres too fast for Parker . Raiders score 3 tackles later. Completely screwed what little momentum we had in the 2nd half.

WTF Foran?

Not a word from the Foran lovers, yet if it was DCE, he would be copping abuse left right and centre.

It was an insanely stupid play. And having the worlds slowest back as the only chaser only compounded the stupid.

Foran has been Farr and beyond better than DCE this year and I put it down to a desperate roll of the five rather than an all or nothing glory play as dce would.

Foran has more goodwill in the bank for me, his efforts and leadership have been incredible this year and I will miss him.

It was an insanely stupid play. And having the worlds slowest back as the only chaser only compounded the stupid.

Foran has been Farr and beyond better than DCE this year and I put it down to a desperate roll of the five rather than an all or nothing glory play as dce would.

Foran has more goodwill in the bank for me, his efforts and leadership have been incredible this year and I will miss him.
The leadership, or lack of, has been talked about in other threads. That is my biggest concern with foz leaving. Who steps up as that senior player foz has been for us on field? I can't see an obvious answer to that.

In fairness to Foz. given the context of the game (already a blowout), I didn't mind him trying it. A bit of luck with the bounce and maybe someone like Koula and not Parks would've made more sense. And even tho I'm a critic of DCE's kicking game, I would've even cut him some slack for trying it.

Foran has had a pretty good 2 years back with us. For the money he is on, he has delivered a lot more than DCE for me this year.

However, we simply can’t run out with a number 6 who is solid in defence and can straighten our attack. We need a game breaker who can lead us towards that final Sunday.

Not sure Schuster is the man either.

Foran has had a pretty good 2 years back with us. For the money he is on, he has delivered a lot more than DCE for me this year.

However, we simply can’t run out with a number 6 who is solid in defence and can straighten our attack. We need a game breaker who can lead us towards that final Sunday.

Not sure Schuster is the man either.
None of us are sure but he's the best prospect we have.

Just another view on this......if Foz is gonna miss playing in the Manly jersey then why did he not stay for less money rather than chase more dollars at the Titans? It's not like his family is not well off? Apparently players stayed for less money during the glory days to keep the team together so maybe he could have stayed for less now? As you say I hope he comes back in some capacity.......let's see how things pan out.

Just another view on this......if Foz is gonna miss playing in the Manly jersey then why did he not stay for less money rather than chase more dollars at the Titans? It's not like his family is not well off? Apparently players stayed for less money during the glory days to keep the team together so maybe he could have stayed for less now? As you say I hope he comes back in some capacity.......let's see how things pan out.

Keywords: glory days

I watched the Tits v Nots game yesterday.

Fermor and Fifita are going to have a field day running off Foz next year.

Schuster has big shoes to fill. I'm not going to death ride him but I'm sh!tting bricks he's going to continue playing like it's U/20's.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6