The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not his greatest game but one classic moment from Foz - with Manly under the pump getting smashed, that kick 5m out from our line to an unmarked Harper was a piece of real magic!
Great player - tough as... wish he was staying next year but yes not his best game last night. That was a great kick though and yes wish Saab was out there instead.

Great player - tough as... wish he was staying next year but yes not his best game last night. That was a great kick though and yes wish Saab was out there instead.
Probably wouldn’t of happened if Saab was out there, a) it was Saab who missed the pass that put Foz under pressure and b) Harper was the one who called the kick, would Saab of called that kick if he was out there? I think not, but I get your point, try time.
Well done Foz for seeing it and playing the call, perfect kick, but hardly a play they would attempt under normal circumstances.
Saab had chances last night, I know he can run like the wind in top gear, but he has to do some work at reaching top gear, it’s cost him multiple times this year and again last night, also the connection he and Harper had last year just doesn’t seem to be the same, Harper provided good ball for Saab last year, this year Harper seems more intent on making meters for himself, rather than setting Saab into space or providing him with opportunity, just my observation.

Probably wouldn’t of happened if Saab was out there, a) it was Saab who missed the pass that put Foz under pressure and b) Harper was the one who called the kick, would Saab of called that kick if he was out there? I think not, but I get your point, try time.
Well done Foz for seeing it and playing the call, perfect kick, but hardly a play they would attempt under normal circumstances.
Saab had chances last night, I know he can run like the wind in top gear, but he has to do some work at reaching top gear, it’s cost him multiple times this year and again last night, also the connection he and Harper had last year just doesn’t seem to be the same, Harper provided good ball for Saab last year, this year Harper seems more intent on making meters for himself, rather than setting Saab into space or providing him with opportunity, just my observation.
yes I thought the same re Saab and Harper... they don't seem to be on the same page or Harper doesn't know how to draw the man and pass but yes Saab never gets clear ball down that side.

yes I thought the same re Saab and Harper... they don't seem to be on the same page or Harper doesn't know how to draw the man and pass but yes Saab never gets clear ball down that side.
Thats the thing, Harper can and has, we’ve seen it many times, how many of Saab’s 26 tries last year came off a final pass from Harper? Not this year and it’s not like he hasn’t had the opportunity.

Thats the thing, Harper can and has, we’ve seen it many times, how many of Saab’s 26 tries last year came off a final pass from Harper? Not this year and it’s not like he hasn’t had the opportunity.
Yep. Last night Harper hogged the ball. What's the use of having a Ferrari on the sideline if you can't provide and create opportunities to utilise it.

In fairness if you try and beat someone on the outside within 5m of the sideline on a wet slippery night and you fail you're going into touch.
That’s fair enough, but there was one occasion when Harper run towards the sideline in the second half and again just my observation, but I’m sure he wanted Saab to come in under him, it was probably the only time Harper was interested in linking with Saab and Saab just didn’t read it, Harper had the defence chasing him across field and could of put Saab in a hole.

See him fired up before the game and laying down the law in the sheds....awesome. The way he consistently engaged defenders down our left edge was sublime. Holding up the pass for Harper to then give to Smalley was a beautiful piece of ball playing.

Every night I pray for a backflip. He should retire in a Manly jumper. It’s just right.

See him fired up before the game and laying down the law in the sheds....awesome. The way he consistently engaged defenders down our left edge was sublime. Holding up the pass for Harper to then give to Smalley was a beautiful piece of ball playing.

Every night I pray for a backflip. He should retire in a Manly jumper. It’s just right.
He probably will in 2025

Ch 9 Bris sports news yesterday had a short clip on Foz saying he's not going to backflip out of the Titans deal. And goes on to say his family are looking forward to relocating to the GC and the lifestyle....so their you go. Need to get Schuster firing on all cylinders and with a good pre season behind him, he'll do that.

Yup,

Locked the day after the final round.

~allegedly~
Ridiculous!
How will keep up the following discussions like,
Foran has an injury for the Titans and we all say "we dodged a bullet" or
Schuster has a few blinders and we all say, "it was about time that we ripped the band aid off and hail to the youth"

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2