The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If he stays we'll need to find a decent replacement for DCE when he retires.

Latu Fainu can replace Foran but who replaces DCE?

Schuster has been a real disappointment over the last 18 months, very few good performances.

If he stays we'll need to find a decent replacement for DCE when he retires.
We have plenty of time before he retires feathered friend

Our Dependable , Dynamic and Durable fearless leader will be playing for us well in his 40's

We have plenty of time before he retires feathered friend

Our Dependable , Dynamic and Durable fearless leader will be playing for us well in his 40's
I hope not. He has the skills but his body won't hold out that long. I'd be surprised if he makes it past 37.

Just the thought of Foz sticking around has got me so excited, almost unreasonably so. If Foz is in fact leaving, can you imagine how far back we go especially during Origin period, or injuries etc? How in the world does our club let him go in the first instance considering what little he's asking?? Almost unforgivable

As much as I want foz to stay, if he does the chances of schuster going are high. We can’t lose a 21yr old who is determined to play 5/8 for a 32yr old who has 1/2 years left.
Yes this seems to be the issue at hand. But if a 21 year old, no matter how talented, puts unreasonable demands on an entire club after such little experience, then this spells trouble for the long run. Why won't he be happy playing a vital edge forward role for the time being? Because the value of his manager's commodity may not be worth as much compared with the number 6 on his jersey. If he really would leave so easily for this, honestly, then so be it. The next 2 years with Foz could more realistically bring us a premiership than with an injury-prone and inexperienced Schuster. We can all see that DCE needs a Foz style 6, the chemistry between Schu and Chez would most likely result in chaos. At the end of the day, we still need Foz's maturity and guidance for a little while longer, until our junior playmakers are ready. This is crucial

Last edited:
Cooling off period has long gone hasn 't it or been significantly curtailed . Then Manly would presumably have to do a cap adjustment let alone the Schuster issue and matching the Titans two year contract duration even if Foz was prepared to stay for a little less . Very likely Foz would prefer to stay but can 't imagine the Titans being too accommodating after the D C E saga , Could be more then just speculation but not much more .

I expect Foran may have expressed reservations about going but we can't afford to keep him let alone compensate the Titans. Not going to happen in my view. That train has left the station.

if he does end up staying he could potentially take walkers bench spot, he can come on play hooker and halves if needed, similar role to what benji played for souths last year.

We need a foz style player in the side and only Humphris looks to be in the same kind of mould. But I’ve see; very little so there is some assumption. His direction and leadership has been top shelf, especially this season. He just straightens up the attack and sulI last year as well as Harper recently and oku have looked heaps better outside of him

IMO , from what I’ve seen , cherry, schuster and latu are sillier styles that need complimenting with a steady hand

if we keep foz, and Tom returns we look strong. Fingers crossed

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4