The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_20210124-201353_Samsung Internet.jpg

Manlys favourite son :)

Heart warming story I got no doubt where ever foz featured he make a difference

The article says that "There have been a fair few owners of the Manly No.6 jersey since Foran played his last game with Cherry-Evans against Cronulla at the end of 2015." Lets have a look at who have worn the Manly #6 since then.....

There have been 14 players who have started games at 5/8 for Manly since then - Dylan Walker, Pita Godinet, Jamie Lyon, Matthew Wright, Api Koroisau, Blake Green, Cam Cullen, Lachlan Croker, Trent Hodkinson, Tom Wright, Kane Elgey, Curtis Sironen, Cade Cust, Josh Schuster.

100% Foran should start at 5/8. We have not had another dominant half who can help steer the side along side chez since Foran left. Green was ok, but Foran will help balance the side out enormously. Shuster will get his chance, no doubt.

I see Foran as a catalyst player.

If he stays fit enough for long enough, he will help energise both the forwards and backs.

I hated the way he acted on the way out in 2015, but now that he is back he is one of ours again.

May he do ‘a Ben Kennedy’ and give the club another 2-3 years of quality service, in the process joining Manly’s 200+ FG club.

The article says that "There have been a fair few owners of the Manly No.6 jersey since Foran played his last game with Cherry-Evans against Cronulla at the end of 2015." Lets have a look at who have worn the Manly #6 since then.....

There have been 14 players who have started games at 5/8 for Manly since then - Dylan Walker, Pita Godinet, Jamie Lyon, Matthew Wright, Api Koroisau, Blake Green, Cam Cullen, Lachlan Croker, Trent Hodkinson, Tom Wright, Kane Elgey, Curtis Sironen, Cade Cust, Josh Schuster.
Some decent research would have gone into that. Well Done V8

I see Foran as a catalyst player.

If he stays fit enough for long enough, he will help energise both the forwards and backs.

I hated the way he acted on the way out in 2015, but now that he is back he is one of ours again.

May he do ‘a Ben Kennedy’ and give the club another 2-3 years of quality service, in the process joining Manly’s 200+ FG club.
That's one of the best comments I've seen about the return of Foran!
(But as you say, depends on how long he stays fit)

If we lose Schuster for this busted up player we deserve the spoon
Having a former champion player who - if injury free - is top shelf ahead of Schuster is one thing. Having Crocker in the 17 ahead of Schuster is an entirely different matter. Schuster is a versatile and immensely talented player who could rotate in the backs or forwards for his debut year if need be. He just needs to be in the 17 somewhere. The six will be his in time, if not this year then next year.

Well who’d of thought that years later we’ll still have this thread going AND have the said player back.

Must say I hope he absolutely smokes it in 2021, and that he escapes injury for the year because if he does it might go a long way to seeing us contesting the 8 rather than the bottom 4.

Good luck young fella.

Foz is the only reason I'm excited for the 2021 season.. still full of average players, injury prone fullbacks (and zero backups) and the only difference I see to last year's sh!tfight is we FINALLY have a legitimate 6 to partner DCE for the first time since... Well... Since foz..
If he can stay on the park, this 1 factor is the difference between missing or making the finals this year

Foz is the only reason I'm excited for the 2021 season.. still full of average players, injury prone fullbacks (and zero backups) and the only difference I see to last year's sh!tfight is we FINALLY have a legitimate 6 to partner DCE for the first time since... Well... Since foz..
If he can stay on the park, this 1 factor is the difference between missing or making the finals this year

I hope , really hope , he stays fit.

Same here mate... Kids a class player, he makes every team he plays in 10 times more dangerous... If he can stay fit, we are in for a solid year... If him and turbo manage to stay fit, we are easily top 3-6

Yes agree with that , damn shame about Turbo though !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4