The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Walker will play center.. this is the way

If Bradley Parker is center round 1 next season i will spit chups

Ps foran and JS. Two actually 5/8s :)
You can still have Walker playing as a center but with more flexibility like Jamie Lyon(but obviously lacking the variety of Lyon)

If it is just a case of having Walker revert back to a traditional centre role, first we wont retain him, second he will lose interest, thirdly i highly doubt Forans body will last a full season or if it does we will only get one good season physically out of him so his purchase lacks long term benefits.

The risk with Schuster is he beefs up, slows down and loses spark, becoming more a sharp ball playing forward than a 5/8 that can take on the line at pace.

You can still have Walker playing as a center but with more flexibility like Jamie Lyon(but obviously lacking the variety of Lyon)

If it is just a case of having Walker revert back to a traditional centre role, first we wont retain him, second he will lose interest, thirdly i highly doubt Forans body will last a full season or if it does we will only get one good season physically out of him so his purchase lacks long term benefits.

The risk with Schuster is he beefs up, slows down and loses spark, becoming more a sharp ball playing forward than a 5/8 that can take on the line at pace.
So what do you think our team will look like come round one?
Im thinking...
1. Turbo
2. Funa
3. Walker
4. Suli
5. Saab
6. Schuster
7. Cherry-Evans
8. Paseka
9. Cust
10. Marty
11. Guacamole
12. Siro
13. Jake
14. Foran
15. Keppie
16. Sione Fainu
17. Garner or Jetski

Not sure what des will do with Foran. Im pretty sure he will start in the 6... but who knows

I think for Kieran to have a succesful 2021, he needs to be given a copy of the "Kieran Forum" to read before preseason training starts.

The insights he will gain from all the insights, informative research, caring, emotion, intelligence and sheer volume of the script we have all created as we held a candle for him will make him a better man.

Either that, or we make a Hollywood movie and make this thread the script, or a public reading from Silvertails members in the Domain

NYEagle
Haha similar to a rookie nfl player walking around the complex reading his new playbook. Imagine Foz in the canteen head down studying the forum. Lol

So what do you think our team will look like come round one?
Im thinking...
1. Turbo
2. Funa
3. Walker
4. Suli
5. Saab
6. Schuster
7. Cherry-Evans
8. Paseka
9. Cust
10. Marty
11. Guacamole
12. Siro
13. Jake
14. Foran
15. Keppie
16. Sione Fainu
17. Garner or Jetski

Not sure what des will do with Foran. Im pretty sure he will start in the 6... but who knows
Add in Tupouniua... That's a quality side

If Easts want to keep him there’s no chance we are getting him. I’d love to be wrong here tho
Yeah agree , not many clubs can take $200k from their cap for a $750k player.

That’s how they do it of course and always have space available for the likes of SBW.

And you are 100% right if they still want him we have zero chance ( unless maybe it’s not about $$$$$ which is highly unlikely ).

Loads of good players at the roosters maybe we can get him.. he would slot straight in for Thompson and Garner can be depth for waddell. Big improvements imo especially ST! Oh please get his Des he is a great player. Runs hard off loads hits a good line and defends well. Make it happen Dasler

Loads of good players at the roosters maybe we can get him.. he would slot straight in for Thompson and Garner can be depth for waddell. Big improvements imo especially ST! Oh please get his Des he is a great player. Runs hard off loads hits a good line and defends well. Make it happen Dasler
Yeah the Roosters basically have two sides , or almost

I'm not totally convinced about that---i think Walker has shown enough at 5/8 to be a hybrid 5/8/Centre, not just limited to a line running centre waiting for service.

Walker won't stick around if he plays a traditional centre role, along with i'm not convinced Forans body will stand up long term anyway, this system affords the best of both worlds, is flexible and you can always revert back to more traditional roles if injuries hit.

More mobile back rowers chiming in as they do anyway out wide running center like lines but a little more central than a traditional center---not always having the 5/8 pinned in that outer third corridor that tends to get predictable due to a lack of space and options.
Schuster will be 5/8.......

NSW coach Brad Fittler has urged Manly to re-think plans to play Kieran Foran at hooker, after the club announced the premiership hero would return to Sydney's northern beaches.

Foran's return to Brookvale was made official on Monday, however, the club's reunion with the Kiwi has been met with opposition from rising star John Schuster, whose management threatened to ask for a release from the club if there were plans to reprise Foran's premiership-winning halves combination with Daly Cherry-Evans.

It has been reported that coach Des Hasler is considering playing Foran out of position despite concerns the rigors of playing dummy half will severely test his injury-prone body.

The Sea Eagles have cut former New Zealand Test hooker Danny Levi after just one season with the club and their preferred No.9 Manase Fainu has been stood down by the NRL pending court proceedings after he was charged over an alleged stabbing of a man at a Mormon church last October.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4