• 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“I’m looking forward to playing under Des once more as well as being part of a very talented playing squad at Manly. I can’t wait to pull on the maroon and white jersey again.”
I'm sure I read somewhere Foz also stated that the Bulldogs was the best team he's ever played with. Now he's looking forward to being part of a talented playing squad.

One thing Foran does bring is extreme resilience and leadership. He is clearly a better leader than DCE, who has shown mental weakness of late.

Look at some of Forans posts on instagram. He clearly does care & works hard. WIll be good for the culture, to have someone other than DCE to look up to for the younger guys (DCE is probably a bit limited socially it seems from everything thats happened)

AFB out & Foran in, obviously not nearly a comparison on field these days but for the club culture, I'm sure its a good thing.

Keep in mind how many of the kids at the club were 12 year olds watching foran carve up for manly when we won the comp.

I'm sure Fainu (and the brothers), schuster etc. even the trbojevic's would think its great to play with a manly legend from the GF days.

All this talk about Foran playing hooker. I highly doubt that will happen on a regular basis. The work-rate for him to do that is not realistic. But hey, what the hell do I know...I was sure he would not be back in our jersey.

All this talk about Foran playing hooker. I highly doubt that will happen on a regular basis. The work-rate for him to do that is not realistic. But hey, what the hell do I know...I was sure he would not be back in our jersey.
Screenshot_20200929-005229_Samsung Internet.jpg

The Foz all kitted up

Last edited:
Foran at 9 is still a better option than Croker or Cust mainly due to Foran having a footy IQ above the number of 2.

Cust could be OK from dummy half if his main role is nothing more than good service. Remember, before being moved to 5/8 in the U/20's in 2017, Cade Cust was a junior hooker.

Croker proved smart at dummy half this year (smarter than Levi, though admittedly that wasn't hard), he just suffered from poor execution.

Though I do agree that Foran would being smarts to the position that neither possess.

“I’m looking forward to playing under Des once more as well as being part of a very talented playing squad at Manly. I can’t wait to pull on the maroon and white jersey again.”
I'm sure I read somewhere Foz also stated that the Bulldogs was the best team he's ever played with. Now he's looking forward to being part of a talented playing squad.
All depends on who is paying him at the time.

19. Foran’s signature for the Sea Eagles is great theatre. If he’s been signed to play nine though I simply can’t see that working. Been wrong before though. Just saying that Nathan Peats is still unsigned …
My thoughts exactly. Just say Foran and Cust are injured, who plays 9? We have no 9 on our books other than Fainu. Either Fainu is cleared or we need an actual 9 even as a depth option. Peats on the cheap could be a good backup option should we get injuries again... He has recently put his house for sale on the GC so a move is happening, it's just a matter of where. Offer him 150k, take it or leave it. He would be better than relying on Croker surely.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2