The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well he is a big name signing for the club and brings experience, not a fan of the signing due to the injuries he has had and past ruptured relationships with people still involved at the club.

Hoping for no off field dramas and distractions for the team and club once Foran joins the team at Narrabeen.

Here’s to Foran being a good signing and the club get value out of Foran.

I hope that Keiran redeems himself after the unpleasantness of 2015. Hopefull he can play a role in the development of our young halves and add value to the squad. We so need a 6 that can organise and it gives us some flexibility and options for 2021. The smart thing will be to play Foran in cameo bursts as I believe his experience will be needed to manage and close out games, something we really lack at the moment.

People make mistakes. It is a mistake in and of itself to not allow a person the chance to redeem -fLIP 3:19

If we lose Schuster I’ll stop watching.

Hopefully Foran has not joined Manly to fuk us for a 4th time.

4th time might be to piss Schuster off and force Manly to up the contract to $1mill per year.

Add that to the other 3.
  • artificially raising DCE's contract to $1.3 mill after lying to Manly that he was staying and not joining Parra.
  • telling Penn and anyone else who would listen that 2V cannot coach.
- telling total BS to the integrity commission about not being paid TP payments - this directly led to Manly being busted for BS salary cap breaches.

4th time might be to piss Schuster off and force Manly to up the contract to $1mill per year.

Add that to the other 3.
  • artificially raising DCE's contract to $1.3 mill after lying to Manly that he was staying and not joining Parra.
- telling total BS to the integrity commission about not being paid TP payments - this directly led to Manly being busted for BS salary cap breaches.
He's here for cash, probably his last nrl contact, we offered the most, Just like Nate Myles, don't expect much.

@Ryan interested in your thoughts considering some of the inside knowledge you had about all the goings on before

Kieran Foran , by a country mile the most polarising figure for our club for almost a decade.

I’ve said from the start I think it’s a stupid decision BUT I don’t make the decisions and people with a lot more football nous than me do SO I’ll get on board , especially as from what we hear it’s,

1) a one year contract with an option for the club not the player.

2) his contract will largely be paid through a TPA ( I’m almost guessing a trust set up by Brenda Duchen but I have no inside knowledge of that ).

So given those conditions there’s not much to lose and if it works he might just offer that leadership I think our young players need and possibly aren’t getting.
Pretty much sums up where I sit I totally disagree with the Decision but since it has been made I can't do much about it so i welcome foran back and hope he is the saviour all the foran supporters say he is going to be in 2021.

2021 will most certainly be an interesting year for our club.

Add that to the other 3.
The way you mentioned Foz Fcked our club up sounds immature and unethical and I hope he has evolved to become a better character and will repay our great club that made him the great player that he is .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4