The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Foz will take our game to a new level next year. Schuster will be in the 17. Why all the negativity? Even if Foran plays his average 14 games a year at 300k that is a bargain. Those 14 games he does play would go a long way to us winning and building momentum and self belief in the squad and have us sitting high on the ladder. If he plays more games than that's a bonus, if he doesn't then Schuster will get more game time. I don't see a loss in this
Every game I've watched Foran this year he fades out after 60 mins at best.

2V's and spud both were asked about foran only both agree great addition to club and foran likes des's coaching.

2V's said foran should of never left and was had to be let go.
I saw that, and Tooves hasn't been shy to criticise the club at times. I respect Tooves judgment!

Hey, BTW, does everyone realise Foran is an 80% goalkicker?

So how long until 1000 pages?

Round 2 or 3 next season when he comes off injured and is out for a month should see the 1000th page.

I was against the signing at first but now feel it will be a good signing if the price is right. He will be here for his attitude of never say die which hopefully rubs off onto the other players.
He is that sort of player, Jake hated loosing but seems to got used to it now. Get Jake and Kieren barking orders to go hard and not give up.

Round 2 or 3 next season when he comes off injured and is out for a month should see the 1000th page.

I was against the signing at first but now feel it will be a good signing if the price is right. He will be here for his attitude of never say die which hopefully rubs off onto the other players.
He is that sort of player, Jake hated loosing but seems to got used to it now. Get Jake and Kieren barking orders to go hard and not give up.
No doubt that’s what he’d bring to the table , but still the ongoing question is “ how many dinners will he get at that table “??

OK, so what are we thinking? An announcement by 10am tomorrow? It's going to happen, so lets get it out there, followed by a decisive comment that shuts down the Schuster rumors.

Pffffbbbrrgghhh...I'm bored. Why do I keep coming on here to check the latest...never any latest...just more pages...gimme the goss....c'mon @Snake what's happening? Get on the blower and find out damn it.

Give me something...who's the next assistant coach? Walker brothers? That'll do - I reckon under these new rules their style would CARVE IT UP. "Desmond! Get on to it you floppy-haired rascal.

OK I'm done...

OK, so what are we thinking? An announcement by 10am tomorrow? It's going to happen, so lets get it out there, followed by a decisive comment that shuts down the Schuster rumors.

Pffffbbbrrgghhh...I'm bored. Why do I keep coming on here to check the latest...never any latest...just more pages...gimme the goss....c'mon @Snake what's happening? Get on the blower and find out damn it.

Give me something...who's the next assistant coach? Walker brothers? That'll do - I reckon under these new rules their style would CARVE IT UP. "Desmond! Get on to it you floppy-haired rascal.

OK I'm done...

#NEXTWEEK

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4