The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok, now assume he's $500K (he already knocked back $400k at the dogs, why would he take less) and he plays 6 games, going off in 3 of them. Doesn't seem like a win then does it?
I don't understand why you all think he's going to be so cheap when he already knocked back MORE to stay where he was.
Because at this stage it appears no one else wants him.But if he signs,guarantee the figure the media tell us,won’t be what he actually gets,just to suit whoever’s side they’re on

Speaking of Egos and we all have one and all are made greater people when we can overcome our Ego
To Mr Penn
I am grateful to all of your great contributions to our great club and I would also be grateful if you can also bring another great man in our legend Geoff Toovey just like you did with the other prodical Manly Legends and sons .Des and Foz
As you know Mr Penn Great Manly people * Working Together * are the foundations of the makings of great clubs .
The question is are all of us Manly people strong enough to get on top of our ego for the benefit of our Legendary Manly Sea eagles club and work together to make it greater

United we stand and the stronger we are as one
Lets not just promote this . Let us all lead by example and do this for the Glory of our great club which has been around long before all of us and will continue in its Glory long after all of us have gone
e48913a386c1d91a6ddd6aef883ca1ac.jpg

ok, now assume he's $500K (he already knocked back $400k at the dogs, why would he take less) and he plays 6 games, going off in 3 of them. Doesn't seem like a win then does it?
I don't understand why you all think he's going to be so cheap when he already knocked back MORE to stay where he was.
....... because no one else wants him!!

he either signs with us or takes a Centrelink disability pension!

just sayin’

Because at this stage it appears no one else wants him.But if he signs,guarantee the figure the media tell us,won’t be what he actually gets,just to suit whoever’s side they’re on
Maybe, but all the Foran fanboys yell us he's the best option and who else could we get, so maybe Manly are the desperate ones, and I have heard Brisbane are looking at him too.

From the rumors (let's take them as facts as we always do here) he was offered $450K at the dogs for 2 years but didn't accept because he wanted a longer deal.

If no-one else wanted him he would've just taken $450K at the dogs for 2 years.
....... because no one else wants him!!

he either signs with us or takes a Centrelink disability pension!

just sayin’

Maybe, but all the Foran fanboys yell us he's the best option and who else could we get, so maybe Manly are the desperate ones, and I have heard Brisbane are looking at him too.

From the rumors (let's take them as facts as we always do here) he was offered $450K at the dogs for 2 years but didn't accept because he wanted a longer deal.

Who wants him Ned?

If I were Foran I would pay back half my salary to NOT have to play for the Dogs.

• 😆
Reactions: Ned
Speaking of Egos and we all have one and all are made greater people when we can overcome our Ego
To Mr Penn
I am grateful to all of your great contributions to our great club and I would also be grateful if you can also bring another great man in our legend Geoff Toovey just like you did with the other prodical Manly Legends and sons .Des and Foz
As you know Mr Penn Great Manly people * Working Together * are the foundations of the makings of great clubs .
The question is are all of us Manly people strong enough to get on top of our ego for the benefit of our Legendary Manly Sea eagles club and work together to make it greater

United we stand and the stronger we are as one
Lets not just promote this . Let us all lead by example and do this for the Glory of our great club which has been around long before all of us and will continue in its Glory long after all of us have gone
View attachment 15543
That attitude starts from the top down.
If 2V's gets a public apology and gets brought back into the fold that's a start right there.
And I agree with you ego and political point scoring have to stop within the club if we ever want a chance of glory again.
I am on board with you on this one.

He isn’t going to broncos,that’s just manager talk for”my client needs to get more money from someone”

It was 300k - 400k for one year, he wanted more , dogs pulled the offer!
No one else wants him!

AFB left one day and he has a contract the next day! Not the case with foran ! No one wants him!
Haha ok then, why don't we get him for a $120k minimum contract then?

Haha ok then, why don't we get him for a $120k minimum contract then?
.......because his manager is holding out for a 2 year contract and he wants more than $350k. As you may know Ned what you want and what you get can be very different- it is obviously not very appealing to all the other NRL clubs.

Haha Im guessing you don't negotiate for a living, but if what you are saying is correct manly just has to wait and if no one else truly wants him he'll take the 120 wouldn't it stand to reason? If nobody else wants him we're a shoe in.

Just watching the NRL360 program, the opinion there is that this afternoon negotiations are nearly done and that Foran will return to the club next year. Now we must ensure Schuster stays, we cannot botch this one!
nrl tonight was the show
nrl360 has both spud Carroll and 2V’s on tonight which is next going to be very interesting viewing.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6