The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel for you Manly guys, Des is up to his old tricks again.

Maybe if you are lucky, Foz will play more than half of your games. I am happy we get to move on though, what a debacle having him has been for our cap. The sad thing is though when he was fit he was pretty on point, sadly his body is just made of glass.

Old mate needs to keep earning though, lots and lots and lots of mouths to feed.

Hey Dan, I quite like Ginger Snaps but I agree with your general sentiment with regard to raiding the dogs for players; I’d consider it more like getting one of those soggy Saos.
mate if there is a MonteCarlo or Mint Slice in there, tell me you go for a ginger snap first

How many clubs has Foz been at since this thread started? And its still going this is ludicrous. When Foz is good he is goodm but raiding the ranks of the bulldogs right now is like going to the cookie jar and coming out with a ginger snap!
If only Manly Backer would come back to see the trouble he created by starting this thread

Don't we already have coaches, halves coaches and DCE to help with this? What will Foz add?
Just trying to mediate a deal where Des gets his boy to Manly in a coaching role of some sort, thereby keeping Shuster here and happy. Won’t happen I know. But we cannot afford to lose Shuster at any cost.

Raiding the ranks of the perennial spooners is a Manly thing , it’s how we roll.

By the way I imagine the stats on the site for the last week are through the roof , who’d of thought!!
Ginger
mmm, Ive mulled it over. DCE to 14! Are you crazy!

If Foz comes and the club plans to play him at 6, Shuster can play at lock like Freddy fitler. Could play on both sides of field and be a first receiver to play out the back to DCE - exactly like he did for the Tigers game and sent DCE a ball from first receiver and DCE played at 6 out the back.

It would mean Jake to prop and you would need a player like Quac to play in the forwards as a strong ball carrier to make yardage.

Who knows, have to wait and see how all this plays out?
I like it, but not sure if Shoe’s defence is good enough for lock just yet

1600826473222.png

"..... and there's some guys on Silvertails that think me coming back to play 5/8 will make Chezza here play like the best half in the comp"

I understand where you are coming from, but do we end up getting to the point that we have to consult the SG Ball squad before we make any signing to make sure we don’t upset anyone ?

Yeah fair point. Consulting with everyone to see if their OK with management decisions is not the way to run a business.... usually. I guess I'm making an exception for Schuster cause I don't think players like him come along every day. No guarantees but I think he's almost slam dunk to make it.

This place needs some optimism...and out crop of juniors are just that. Hang on to them and you'll get most people on board. Muck that up, let them go and sign old blokes...... sheesh.

I just hope Des is thinking longer term than just 2021....

Lack of depth in the backs and halves is a big problem at manly. This would at least boost our depth. I don't think Schuster has anything to worry about. Good depth over a normal length season makes a huge difference to making the finals. I don't believe that a player would not want to be at a club with depth??

I feel for you Manly guys, Des is up to his old tricks again.

Maybe if you are lucky, Foz will play more than half of your games. I am happy we get to move on though, what a debacle having him has been for our cap. The sad thing is though when he was fit he was pretty on point, sadly his body is just made of glass.

Old mate needs to keep earning though, lots and lots and lots of mouths to feed.
His missus would probably also want more tattoos

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4