The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Admin on fb page ? What does that make him ? King What ?
[/QUOTE)
Im a member there like most Manly groups - why not....but the bloke just throws darts at the board with a blindfold and its hit and miss
Lost his integrity soon as he claimed Turbo was not coming back in 2021....always was and aimed to return R16.....he gets called out and says "Oh I was still right, because he played so bad it doesn't count"
Truth is the bloke had no clue

while reading this it dawned on me that i had a similar feeling back when we signed ben kennedy, 'the bloke was injury prone'
'he'll never be on the field'
etc.
looking back i think everyone agrees that it was a great signing by the club.
not saying foran will be the same, but i guess we are about to find out

So far he hasn’t bashed his mrs, called officials something real silly or acted like a degenerate Just yet.
Understood however that is not the main issue most posters have with AFB (unless I have missed something everyone seemed to make peace with his past actions - the main source of angst was him wanting to not honour a contract)

The ballad of the Manly people .......
Every one in their own way wants this club to be successful
Its a shame we are not all moving in the same way
Yeah but that just means we get a cool patchwork pattern... be boring af if we all agreed...

while reading this it dawned on me that i had a similar feeling back when we signed ben kennedy, 'the bloke was injury prone'
etc.

Yeah I had exactly the same thoughts

Ye no skin of my back mate either way im happy. If Schuster wants out then we need to tell Foran no chance. Cant lose that kid he's gonna be a gun. Foran playing 9 would be ridiculous even if its only 20 a half
Did i just read this right? I agree that we have more chance of a premiership by fostering our kids than we do from a return to the (distant) past... but KF is an excellent passer or the ball and he reads the game VERY well and makes good choices so I think the 9 thing may work - better than Croker anyways (i had such promise for that guy but he has been very ordinary)

etc.
That’s a good point BUT whilst BK was at the end of his days and had experienced a few injuries when he joined us he wasn’t chronically injured like Foran is.

I think it’s different ( but yes similar in the scenario).

The biggest question I have regarding Foz to 9 is would his shoulder survive all the extra tackling? I know its been reconstructed at least once and he has injured it multille times since... is it a smart choice to put him into the middle of the ruck? Id say probs not but Des must have a master plan i guess...

Just sign Foz as a back up hal
That’s a good point BUT whilst BK was at the end of his days and had experienced a few injuries when he joined us he wasn’t chronically injured like Foran is.

I think it’s different ( but yes similar in the scenario).
That would actually be the main reason I would sign him. For his leadership on and off the field. Were ever he goes, he does seem to build a good bond with all his team mates. DCE would benift with another leader on on the field in a key play making position. Please just move Crocker on and have Foran at least in the squad as a back up half and have him train with the squad and help guide Shuster. Im sure the club thinks Shuster is an absolute priority moving forward. But with Cust moving to hooker, Walker a centre, Metcalf moved on, bring foran into squad as another half option. Move Crocker along. If DCE or Shuster gets injured, much rather have Foran still there to help guide the side than Crocker or Cust at half

Just sign Foz as a back up hal

That would actually be the main reason I would sign him. For his leadership on and off the field. Were ever he goes, he does seem to build a good bond with all his team mates. DCE would benift with another leader on on the field in a key play making position. Please just move Crocker on and have Foran at least in the squad as a back up half and have him train with the squad and help guide Shuster. Im sure the club thinks Shuster is an absolute priority moving forward. But with Cust moving to hooker, Walker a centre, Metcalf moved on, bring foran into squad as another half option. Move Crocker along. If DCE or Shuster gets injured, much rather have Foran still there to help guide the side than Crocker or Cust at half
Yes maybe but I doubt he’d want to just be a back up boy

if schuster is that good, he will make the team
If foran stays fit he will make the team

Maybe in time as the season rolls by we might see
Foz to 7 , schuster to 6 and chez to 14 or 9

Regardless of my views, or your views . If des wanted to push chez and his contract out , next year is the option year

Maybe a move to hooker might be a bridge too far for touche turtle

Just a theory to add to the mix. Not a campaign
Mull it over

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4