The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate what happened with Foran and the club back then, but at least if he stays injury free he can offer alot as a senior player. Him and Cherry at least know each other's games and could be good for young Schuster to learn from. The past and what happened was terrible and some may say unforgiving. If the great snake can put what happens behind so be it for foran.

The dogs supporters are having a field day on The Kennel forum about this.
1600774074857.png

Be aware Foran fanboys, this who's laughing at us over this!

This is the greatest thread on any forum anywhere!
[/QUOTE]
The Silvertails forum is the greatest forum anywhere feathered friend !!!

Enjoy the read ;)
A bit off topic but does that pic show the previous Manly jersey that had all the member's names on it that DCE and Foz are wearing. I never got one (just bored waiting for breaking news:)).

Enjoy the read ;)
FelIow feathered friends ...
What ever decision is made in regards to Foz we all must support it unless it fails
Nothing is guaranteed in life and not even a Foran failure
No one is bigger than the club . we must accept the umpires decision and support our great club as one towards its quests for premiership success

If the Shoe actually felt this way (and it is a massive if) how is his behavior any better than AFB?
If Schuster does have this poor behaviour attribute than he needs to go.

I don’t agree with signing Foran, however no player should control who the club signs.

One thing to remember is most player managers with younger players on their books don’t rate Des as an attractive coach to be playing under due to limited opportunities that are given, I would not be surprised if Schuster’s manager has made the comments.

FelIow feathered friends ...
What ever decision is made in regards to Foz we all must support it unless it fails
Nothing is guaranteed in life and not even a Foran failure
No one is bigger than the club . we must accept the umpires decision and support our great club as one towards its quests for premiership success
I will support the Decision of foz coming as long as in 2021 by the end if it has not worked both des and foz are gone from the club.

2021 is a defining year for a many people at our club

Again I will support the Decision doesn't mean I agree with it though.

I will support the Decision of foz coming as long as in 2021 by the end if it has not worked both des and foz are gone from the club.

2021 is a defining year for a many people at our club

Again I will support the Decision doesn't mean I agree with it though.
Des will make his bed and lie in it feathered friend

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4