The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If any of this is true and the manager has put it out there, the only only one who will be on the nose is Schuster. Not too sure how that will be looked upon by Des. He doesn't strike me as the type who will be dictated too by a Rookie or his manager.

No I don't believe a Fulton they have always used our club to feather their nests. The boys got games they were not deserving of. Bob the builder came back to "help" us and gave us the great Barrett and hired half his family.

As soon as the crap hit the fan with our salary cap breaches the architect bobby did an Andrew Gee and refused to talk.

Bob the greatest player I have ever seen but spare me anything else. He has always been in it for himself no love for the club like Toovey,Menzies etc.

I agree with you that Bob is the greatest player and he also built grand final winning teams as well which you failed to mention .
The thing is...... Bob the Incomparable Immortal has never failed . Others have failed him because they could not live up to his great Immortal high standards
Most intelligent people refuse to talk and lower them selves to irrelevance and that is why he ignored the as you mentioned "crap"
As far as kids go . Any father that does not give their kids an opportunity in life is a low life mug
I hope you have a heart as big as Bobs and love your family as much as Bob loves his feathered friend .

Just to be clear, I want Schuster in the 6 jersey next year...BUT ...if Foran does come in and Schuster has a teenage tantrum, the club needs to show some balls and give him a firm NO to leaving...if the tantrum continues, see how long he enjoys playing for Blacktown before he decides that maybe Foran could be a decent playmaking role model, Foran will have plenty on time in the sideline to mentor..f##k letting another club utilize his talent by letting him leave early.

Just to be clear, I want Schuster in the 6 jersey next year...BUT ...if Foran does come in and Schuster has a teenage tantrum, the club needs to show some balls and give him a firm NO to leaving...if the tantrum continues, see how long he enjoys playing for Blacktown before he decides that maybe Foran could be a decent playmaking role model, Foran will have plenty on time in the sideline to mentor..f##k letting another club utilize his talent by letting him leave early.
What ever happens Des will make his bed and lie in it

I agree with you that Bob is the greatest player and he also built grand final winning teams as well which you failed to mention .
The thing is...... Bob the Incomparable Immortal has never failed . Others have failed him because they could not live up to his great Immortal high standards
Most intelligent people refuse to talk and lower them selves to irrelevance and that is why he ignored the as you mentioned "crap"
As far as kids go . Any father that does not give their kids an opportunity in life is a low life mug
I hope you have a heart as big as Bobs and love your family as much as Bob loves his feathered friend .

How do you become so deluded that you idolise a person in such a way? Billionaires have failed before building their wealth. Every person who has ever existed and had a chance to live has had failures. Bob has been a chump in rugby league since the late 90’s

Last edited:
This is hilarious everyone throwing tantrums threatening to rip up their 40 year memberships based on rumours with no official comment :talking:
Trigger happy

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4