The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How about North QLD losing Ponga to Newcastle :oops:

I don't blame the Cowboys.

They won the comp in 2015. Ponga debuted late in 2016 when they were still an extremely good side.

My understanding was that Ponga immediately wanted the starting fullback role, while Lachlan Coote (premiership winning fullback) was still contracted. Cowboys said no and he signed elsewhere at the end of that season.

Telling your premiership winning players to piss off while under contract, for the next big thing, would be suicide for team morale.

Also the Knights haven't yet won anything since signing Ponga, at least the Cowboys made another Grand Final.

So you dont believe in a Fulton ?
No I don't believe a Fulton they have always used our club to feather their nests. The boys got games they were not deserving of. Bob the builder came back to "help" us and gave us the great Barrett and hired half his family.

As soon as the crap hit the fan with our salary cap breaches the architect bobby did an Andrew Gee and refused to talk.

Bob the greatest player I have ever seen but spare me anything else. He has always been in it for himself no love for the club like Toovey,Menzies etc.

And does anyone want to set the precident that these potentially good rookies can now dictate who gets signed and who doesn't. I'm not saying I agree that Foran should be signed, I'm just saying that any young, 20 year old player that did happen to get injured after 1-2 games, and would have needed cover, suddenly thinks he is also head of recruitment. Dangerous times if we start allowing the "kids" to say who comes and who doesn't.

So Foran to 9 according to the news feeds.

Be lucky to last the first game and certainly not the second.

40-50 tackles a match .

Yeah sure.
Cam Smith never runs,never fronts up in defence and is always around the legs as 3rd man in with his tackling,hiding from the main front on stuff,why can't Kieran emulate that?
Just direct the side and help DCE with the kicking,not saying it will work,but might be worth a shot?
If he tries to take the forwards on directly he will struggle,but might save his legs by not having to sprint...

Lol this is laughable, look at the amount jumping up and down based on a couple of news reports

Guess you all believe that the 2008 and 2011 premierships will be stripped because of calves blood, peptides and salary cap rorts ?

Who is Taupau playing for ? Signed with 8 different clubs 18 months ago

Is Brett Stewart still behind bars ?

Wanker extraordinaire!!

Thinks he’s the ****ing guru

I got barred last year for disagreeing with one of his ridiculous comments
Admin of the fb page

The guy is an absolute princess. I disagreed with one of his comments last year so he kicked me out of spacebook. Done me a big favour, and yes the guy thinks he is the Manly Herald when it comes to our teams news.

Lol this is laughable, look at the amount jumping up and down based on a couple of news reports

Guess you all believe that the 2008 and 2011 premierships will be stripped because of calves blood, peptides and salary cap rorts ?

Who is Taupau playing for ? Signed with 8 different clubs 18 months ago

Is Brett Stewart still behind bars ?
I can quote how many stories they were correct on and this forum laughed.

Hasler signed with dogs - forum bull****

Hopoate to the eels - forum bull****

Watmough to eels - forum bull****

DCE and Foran leaving - forum bull****

Barrett be our coach - forum bull****

That's just a few over the last few years that we have just laughed at.

It's easy to remember the ones they get wrong but we conveniently "forget" the ones they broke and we laughed at.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4