The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys do realise that locks aren't the wide running ball playing backrowers of yesteryear ?? Locks these days are middle forwards and they aren't using silky ball skills and deft kicking games - so forget playing Schuster there. Gift wore 13 but played edge forward role where his football ability was useful. Likewise Wade Graham plays an edge. Schuster will be wasted in the middle as bash and barge tackling machine. He either plays 6 or take Thommos left edge spot.
I agree, he has played plenty of backrow coming through before switching to 6. More likely to play on an edge than the middle if he isn’t playing 6.

I remember the washed up, injury prone, past his best backrower we signed in 2004, I thought he was a woeful signing, I was filthy about it, Ben Kennedy ended up going ok

Not saying he will have that type of impact, and I have been off him for years, but what he has produced when on the park this season, is lightyears ahead of Cust

Personally I think we should retire the 6 jersey, Walker and Cust have had tough years with injury

I remember the washed up, injury prone, past his best backrower we signed in 2004, I thought he was a woeful signing, I was filthy about it, Ben Kennedy ended up going ok

Not saying he will have that type of impact, and I have been off him for years, but what he has produced when on the park this season, is lightyears ahead of Cust

Personally I think we should retire the 6 jersey, Walker and Cust have had tough years with injury
Foran is in no way in the same class as BK in terms of signing they are light years apart.

20200911_221700.jpg

Say hello to your new 5/8th boys

i hope he proves myself wrong and you right..he Is going to the wipping boy on this forum that is for sure.

looks like just a matter of when before he signs with us.
Just wait until he has a season ending injury after he’s played 2 games with us, this place will implode ..... no worse than that it will bust apart into pieces and leave a plethora of forum members blocking each other for life.

Just wait until he has a season ending injury after he’s played 2 games with us, this place will implode ..... no worse than that it will bust apart into pieces and leave a plethora of forum members blocking each other for life.
I am willing to let foran come and give him the benefit of the doubt like I did with us signing Des but I am in no way do I think this is a smart decision by the club and is going down a crazy path when do sign him.

Seriously other nrl club mist look at us and just be loving it, we are a complete rabble and it looks like things are only getting worse.

This bloke was going to sue the club a few years back and was seemingly integral in the salary cap dramas we had.

Then there was the way he strung the club along then left.

Now he is to be welcomed back as the Prodigal Son?

No thanks.
Amen oops shouldn't say that at all this thread will go down into one of our off season rabbit holes we like to dig Into:):).

Last edited:
I am willing to let foran come and give him the benefit of the doubt like I did with us signing Des but I am in no way do I think this is a smart decision by the club and is going down a crazy path when do sign him.

Seriously other nrl club mist look at us and just be loving it, we are a complete rabble and it looks like things are only getting worse.
Who knows , he’s been busted and **** for years maybe bringing him back will rejuvenate him and surprise us all.

I hope so but the jury is well as truly still out on the decision if true.

No that’s the games he’ll last until he’s busted for another year.

The ONLY way I’d sign Foran is a minimum contract and match payments for every game he plays.

$110k minimum and say $10k a game

He gets busted after two , no biggie , he plays all 26 he earns $370k.

We budget for the highest amount.

The ONLY way I’d sign Foran is a minimum contract and match payments for every game he plays.

$110k minimum and say $10k a game

He gets busted after two , no biggie , he plays all 26 he earns $370k.

We budget for the highest amount.
That's a great idea...means we will have around $250k to spend on our #30 player some time around mid March.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6