The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To expect Schuster to start at 6 and carve up all year at 19 years of age is a big ask. I think Schuster will be part of our 17 all year but without the pressure of steering a team around. I wouldn't be surprised to see Jake start at 13 and move to prop and bring Schuster on at 13
Now Robert where is this proof man... you tickle my nuts only to leave me stranded??

Cam Murray and victor radley say hello!
They can say hello all they like, doesn't make either of them ball playing creative footballers. Their strength is high workrate, high energy, line bending, quick play the balls - get sets on a roll. Occasional line break with good footwork. Different style of footballers to Schuster

Cmon grizzly old bear jump on board we will have both he and Schuster. Dont listen to zorba hes a flog. Des has plans and i think with afb moving on we will play jake in the front row. With the Schu playing lock. His speed and skill will be an awesome asset, he can be our new Gifty! Jakes too slow compared to other locks in this new game.

No we wont Biff. You're thinking as an older, mature person. If I was in his position at that age and Manly brought in someone else to play 5/8 I'd be asking my manager to look elsewhere, knowing I'm good enough for immediate first grade. Think as a 19 year thinks, not like you think at your age. I've already read that his manager has been shopping him around. This is a very dangerous action. Manly has already got some islanders offside. Dont for one moment think the AFB issue is purely for reasons given and young Hoppa is still a big question mark. Des has foolishly delayed these kids debut all season while others their age are thriving in first grade. He's persisted with mediocrity, while young bucks have sat on the bench. These are young bucks Biff, not someone our age who have more patience. The young are impatient mate. You surely can remember your youth. Kids don't wait around when other opportunities arise. Think as a 19 year old and ask, would you stay if a first grade position was beckoning elsewhere with top dollar. No question Biff, At that age I definitely would. That's the difference Biff. My job required to get into the emotions of those I dealt with.

Its fair to say with Foran and Schuster covering 5/8 next year you would think Walker heads back to the centres. This is really starting to shape up as an exciting backline
Add staggs then you are talking a serious centre pairing , walker and Staggs with suli as back up

Add staggs then you are talking a serious centre pairing , walker and Staggs with suli as back up

That would be nice as I rate Staggs as one of the best centres at the moment but don't think we could carry Suli as a back up. Suli is on big money with his latest contract and will be starting for us. We will have to either move on Walker for Staggs or just keep Walker

So will this mysterious character of Foran coming to manly actually happen we will have to wait to find out.

To expect Schuster to start at 6 and carve up all year at 19 years of age is a big ask. I think Schuster will be part of our 17 all year but without the pressure of steering a team around. I wouldn't be surprised to see Jake start at 13 and move to prop and bring Schuster on at 13

Exactly, the kid hasn’t even gotten through a full 80mins yet !! Keep reading how Des has made terrible calls holding guys back, for all the hyperbole around him, Hopoate hasn’t proven himself to be better than any of Garrick, Taufua or Elliott at all in 4-5 games

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2