The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you know if we are in talks with him? If so for how long and how much? Cheers. Good to have you back
It was gonna be near impossible before but now that AFB is going, we are poised to have a red hot crack and are definitely interested. I heard 2 year deal...anything more is obviously fraught with danger...but 1 year comes with limited job security so meet in the middle.

There are no guarantees but we'll be in the race.

It was gonna be near impossible before but now that AFB is going, we are poised to have a red hot crack and are definitely interested. I heard 2 year deal...anything more is obviously fraught with danger...but 1 year comes with limited job security so meet in the middle.

There are no guarantees but we'll be in the race.
Bro ..... we will be in the race only because there is not any other participants!

just sayin!

I'd only be somewhat happy if they still played Schuster in the 17. Probably at ball playing lock like Filter, Wade Graham, Gift etc. Could still play a lot of first receiver and move Jake to prop.

If it meant keeping Shuster back for 2 years no way. He is the future moving forward
The Schu to 13 and jake to prop to replace afb. Jakes too slow compared to the other locks in the game. Schuster with his silky hands and kicking game will add another dimension to our attack.. kinda like gifty

The Schu to 13 and jake to prop to replace afb. Jakes too slow compared to the other locks in the game. Schuster with his silky hands and kicking game will add another dimension to our attack.. kinda like gifty
Love that idea, that works for me

6. Kieran Foran
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Jake Trbojevic
9. Manase Fainu ( :( )
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Haumole Olakautau
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Josh Schuster
14. Dummy Half/Halfback Utility (personally think Cust or Benji Marshall is a smart idea and try sell croker to tigs as depth. Schuster to learn off of dce, foran and benji! Cool head, never injured)
15. Martin Taupau

Last edited by a moderator:
Love that idea, that works for me

6. Kieran Foran
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Jake Trbojevic
9. Manase Fainu ( :( )
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Haumole Olakautau
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Josh Schuster
14. Dummy Half/Halfback Utility (personally think Cust or Benji Marshall is a smart idea and try sell croker to tigs as depth. Schuster to learn off of dce, foran and benji! Cool head, never injured)
15. Martin Taupau
For me this would be the team id like to see start round 1 2021.

1. Turbo
2. Saab
3. Walker
4. Suli
5. Funa
6. Foran
7. Cherry-Evans
8. Jake (C)
9. Cust (unless we buy someone)
10. Martin
11. Guacamole
12. Sironen
13. Schuster

14. Not sure yet but probably be croker :(
15. Jetski
16. Paseka
17. Keppie

Parker harper hoppa all back ups

Cust should be our 9 or back up 9.. he played back up this season.

Jake to prop and to be named Captain (wont happen) and play longer minutes like he does in origin and like klemmer does.

Last edited:
For me this would be the team id like to see start round 1 2021.

1. Turbo
2. Saab
3. Walker
4. Suli
5. Funa
6. Foran
7. Cherry-Evans
8. Jake (C)
9. Cust (unless we buy someone)
10. Martin
11. Guacamole
12. Sironen
13. Schuster

14. Not sure yet but probably be croker :(
15. Jetski
16. Paseka
17. Keppie

Parker harper hoppa all back ups

Cust should be our 9 or back up 9.. he played back up this season.

Jake to prop and to be named Captain (wont happen) and play longer minutes like he does in origin and like klemmer does.
I like it! Im keen on any option that would get rid of Croker though, so I think someone like Benji is a good option on a one or two year deal as our utility. It's very rare that a player with his experience, fitness, passion and sharp vision would not only be available for cheap, but also be happy to commit to a one or two-year role as a bench utility. Great opportunity imo.

I like it! Im keen on any option that would get rid of Croker though, so I think someone like Benji is a good option on a one or two year deal as our utility. It's very rare that a player with his experience, fitness, passion and sharp vision would not only be available for cheap, but also be happy to commit to a one or two-year role as a bench utility. Great opportunity imo.
I see where your going with the Benji angle, im just not sure the club will sign 2 veterans playing the same position.

Signing Foran to play 6 does not make a lot of sense to me, given his injury issues, and the obvious roadblock to Shu.

Signing Foran to play at 9 is probably , no definately, the stupidest thing I have ever seen suggested on ST. He would not last even 1 match in the middle,.
Makes lots of sense.. playing him at nine does not! Cust would make a better 9. He's tough rugged likes to run and has a decent short kicking game on him.
Foran can teach Schuster to be a great 6. I think we need the Schu to play lock.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4