The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I personally wouldn't bother with Foran at 9 or 14

Seems media know something we do not....

20200911_221700.jpg

Brace yourselves Silvertails... the dance is coming!

#Foran2021Eagle

Signing Foran reminds me how we resigned Trent Hodkinson for cheap because he would offer "experience" and "value for money". We know how that ended. We literally brought him over to bury him in brookie.. I feel the same thing will happen with Foran. It's madness.
Thats hilarious and true for Hodgkinson who i did not want back at the club. Another Twent Barrett master coach decision after letting blake green go. No this would be vastly different as Foran is actually good and can offer something. If we do have to bury him at brookie at least we bury him were he started and won us a premiership ;)

Signing Foran reminds me how we resigned Trent Hodkinson for cheap because he would offer "experience" and "value for money". We know how that ended. We literally brought him over to bury him in brookie.. I feel the same thing will happen with Foran. It's madness.
Hahah good point. Although the difference was that Hodko was in reserve grade and severely out of form. He did ok in some games but was a little bit invisible, Foz isn't like Hodko imo

Bro it is not going to happen! But! If by some highly unlikely coincidence it is ever announce that he is playing for MWSE I will buy you a slab of your favourite beer!

hows that!
#ForanonJobKeeper

Maybe you should stipulate that if it is announced that Foran has officially signed to Manly sometime after 2020 you'll buy the beer.

Otherwise Biff can just announce it himself! lol

In the very unlikely situation we did sign old Fiz, which team would then sign our young prospect ShuSTAR because he got disgruntled that he wasn’t playing first grade???
Parra would be my bet, they would love to have him linking up with King Gutho and really rub it into the Manly fans faces.

Could you imaging game day....

Fiz, fizzles out injured with another shoulder problem whilst Gutho is running off ShuSTAR tearing the fragile Manly backline apart.

Last edited:
I’m the very unlikely situation we did sign old Fiz, which team would them sign our young prospect ShuSTAR when he got disgruntled that he wasn’t playing first grade.
Parra would love to have him linking up with King Gutho and really rub it into the Manly fans faces.
Could you imaging game day....

Fiz, fizzles out injured with another shoulder problem whilst Gutho is running off ShuSTAR tearing the fragile Manly backline apart.
Exactly!
#ForanonJobSeeker

Thats hilarious and true for Hodgkinson who i did not want back at the club. Another Twent Barrett master coach decision after letting blake green go. No this would be vastly different as Foran is actually good and can offer something. If we do have to bury him at brookie at least we bury him were he started and won us a premiership ;)
I'm not referring to his abilities and skills as a player. Foran has still got it, albeit in slower motion. What reminds of Hodkinson is that he too came over loaded with pre existing injuries and in the end sustained a new injury and medically retired.

"Unfortunately due to a new injury sustained earlier this year, numerous medical procedures and intensive rehabilitation, I have been forced to give up the game that I love and will be medically retiring from rugby league,’" Hodkinson said.

The above quote by Hodkinson can so easily be applied to Foran. Unless there is a new way to play him in bubble wrap there is no use wasting money to merely to bury him at brookie. I'd rather spend that money resurrecting a bright young star.

Last edited:
I saw Des questioned the other day and he said its unlikely Foran would be back. This story wont go away and I have mixed feelings about him potentially returning.

When he broke into the team in 2010 I was a huge fan as I saw his raw talent, never say die attitude, toughness and amazing skill and the combination he put together with DCE and Snake made us a very potent team.

Its well documented what happened in the 14 and 15 seasons and a lot of the unrest at the time that he was involved with. It really broke my heart that he left our club the way he did especially going to the Whinging worms that stuck in my craw for a while.

Ive watched from afar his career unfold and the injuries hes copped and you still see that amazing talent he has.

He was interviewed a while back about being a mentor to the young players at the Dogs and you can see that some of them are better players. I would not object to him doing something similar with us.

Time heals old wounds and I think a lot of our fans do admire him but are also cautious about a return because of the damage his departure did to our club.

I never thought I would ever see Des again coach Manly and for years I was upset about the circumstances of him leaving and it took me a long time to feel comfortable about him returning.

Foran is older and wiser now and I think he could help is a capacity as a player playing limited minutes with an eye to him developing as a halves coach with we really need at our club.

I am open minded about his return. I see our future in what Schuster brings and that makes me comfortable, I can see a situation where he learns from Foran and really benefits our team.

This story wont go away so I wont be surprised if its true, I just hope that Foran is committed to our cause if he re joins us as that is what was really evident in 2015 when he decided to leave, it was agonizing to watch to be honest!

At the end of the day we are going to buy another half/utility. Wr arent gonna get much for 200k -250k. I think Foz or Benji at that price is worth a shot. Not many playmakers or utility players out there.
Someone mentioned Tristan Sailor, he'd be a good option

At the end of the day we are going to buy another half/utility. Wr arent gonna get much for 200k -250k. I think Foz or Benji at that price is worth a shot. Not many playmakers or utility players out there.
Someone mentioned Tristan Sailor, he'd be a good option
Imagine if Benji came to manly.. oh boy. Out of the 2 he is fitter and in better shape. He still plays really well and i hope he stays at the tigers 1 more year. Everything good they do comes from him.. no grant next year so what all the work will be on brooks? Hahaha tigers spoon 2021

Imagine if Benji came to manly.. oh boy. Out of the 2 he is fitter and in better shape. He still plays really well and i hope he stays at the tigers 1 more year. Everything good they do comes from him.. no grant next year so what all the work will be on brooks? Hahaha tigers spoon 2021
Oh please....... we have gone from Foran to Benji.......please!

we have shoey and we are sticking with shoey give the kid a go ! No more dad’s army recruits!
We would have made the 8 if we gave these kids a chance 8 weeks ago!
Just sayin’

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4