The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a feeling that its going to be Cust either pushed into the #14 bench role, or if Fainu isn't available then he may be an option for hooker, seeing as it was his position before the U/20's.

Foran back at Manly would undoubtedly be the 5/8 alongside DCE, provided he's not out injured. But what then for Schuster? Lock is an option, but that would mean moving Jake and unless he goes back to the front row, I can't see that happening.

Interesting times ahead.
oooooo Schuster to centre? That would actually give us a lot of balance and like Jamie Lyon he could move to 6 whenever either dce or foz get injured. Much better way for Schuster to transition into the NRL and he has some size and speed.

The main benefit would be having a centre that is actually a playmaker again! Much more balanced side like that. Seems a solid defender. Win win all around.

Trbo, Funa, Schuster, Suli, Saab, Foz, DCE. Depth of Harper, Parker, Miski.
I like it, like the looks of Harper coming in and fighting for a spot as well.

I’ve spoken to (Foran) in the last few days about it and going back to Manly is something he would love... he’s got great memories of the club, he loves Des " .....

Geez Foran must be getting desperate if he finally has something good to say about Manly. Sorry but it’s a bit too late to be believable

it is all rubbish ...... some journo just comes on here and reads Bifs post re Foran Coming back to manly.....I mean even I was starting to believe his posts!!
I’m telling you there is as much chance of Foran playing for manly as there is DCE getting an apology from Watmough!!!
I had no idea i was so influential... all i did was suggest we needed him so dce can go back to the way he plays and walker back to center. Just makes sense to me.. we will find out all in good time

I would go with:

6. Schuster
7. DCE
9. Cust
14. Foran

Levi and Croker let go.

Fainu goes back to 9 if and when he comes back, but at least 1 of them will be injured (or suspended for being accused of stabbing someone) most of the time so I think we need 5 to cover the 4 positions given how important they are.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4