The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
'bump'

C'mon page 400!!!!!!!

Kieran Foran can’t remember the last time he was injury-free in October.
Now, not only is he pain-free, but the veteran playmaker is on the cusp of making just his second appearance for New Zealand since 2015. Foran was left out of the 17-man line-up to face Australia in Wollongong on Friday, however the Canterbury star certainly isn’t far away from a Kiwis return.

'bump'

C'mon page 400!!!!!!!

Kieran Foran can’t remember the last time he was injury-free in October.
Now, not only is he pain-free, but the veteran playmaker is on the cusp of making just his second appearance for New Zealand since 2015. Foran was left out of the 17-man line-up to face Australia in Wollongong on Friday, however the Canterbury star certainly isn’t far away from a Kiwis return.

Same quotes for past 4 years :rolleyes:

Bulldogs bank on Foran bouncing back

Foran finally fit and raring to bark for Bulldogs

We can then officially change the thread title to ‘The Kieran Forandred’

That is the funniest reply I have read global
Dead set classic
Nice one
If we only had them old symbols I would be able to rate it like we could before
Don’t know how these days
But I will try and look harder to work it out and be a little more Foransic

That is the funniest reply I have read global
Dead set classic
Nice one
If we only had them old symbols I would be able to rate it like we could before
Don’t know how these days
But I will try and look harder to work it out and be a little more Foransic

It's a ripper!

As for the symbols.... @EaglesDontTweet said it best .....

If you hover over the word Like alongside the 'thumbs up' it becomes underlined and you get these options HE....

View attachment 13002

like-jpg.13002

He's just done his shoulder in the test.

KIERAN Foran’s Kiwi return has turned to a horror show after he came from the field early in the match with a dislocated shoulder.
Foran was playing his first Test since 2017 after getting the call up to replace Shaun Johnson. However, his joy was short-lived when he came reeling from a tackle attempt on Great Britain captain James Graham after just five minutes.
Foran struggled from the field with the assistance of a trainer as he grimaced in pain.
He has had long-term shoulder problems in the past.The latest injury will pose question marks on the future of the Canterbury Bulldogs playmaker.
The setback came for the Kiwis after Brandon Smith was dropped from the side after missing a team function.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2