The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love it. This is going to be another of those threads where silvertail posters RIP him a new one but then he returns home and most is forgiven. I'm sure Dessie's thread had just as much hate and malice in it and now look.... I wouldn't be surprised if Des got him back for small coin from the dogs just so he was off their books. What's he on at the dogs? 800k? If he cost us 300 and dogs picked up the rest it could happen....

Love it. This is going to be another of those threads where silvertail posters RIP him a new one but then he returns home and most is forgiven. I'm sure Dessie's thread had just as much hate and malice in it and now look.... I wouldn't be surprised if Des got him back for small coin from the dogs just so he was off their books. What's he on at the dogs? 800k? If he cost us 300 and dogs picked up the rest it could happen....
Fiz is on $1million till end of 2020

Fiz' body is shot, Des' mind wasn't so he can contribute to Manly still :nod:

His last 4 seasons of games played

2016 - 9
2017 - 17
2018 - 12
2019 - 3 - and now out for 3 months

Any club thinking of signing him should do it for match payments only - save a fortune
Once his contract with the Dogs is up at the end of next year, he's done, his only hope would be maybe UK, he's be a huge gamble for another NRL club, lucky for him though is that his old man pulls in over 20 million a year at Walmart

What, letting DCE go to keep Foz then having to pay a massive premium after Foz left us for the Dalai?

The right decision would have been to keep DCE at the original 800K or so and let Foz go.

Foz well and truly screwed Many by lying to mgt saying he wanted to play, but always joining Dalia and slime with Whatmough. Manly were stupid enough to believe Foz and low-ball DCE and literally force him out.

DCE being on 1.2 mill is all Foz's and Manly mgt fault - karma is a bitch Foz.

Wasn't it also Foran's bitching to the NRL that got us in trouble with the BS third party non payment salary cap crap?

Last edited:
DCE being on 1.2 mill is all Foz's and Manly mgt fault - karma is a bitch Foz.

Wouldn’t be feeling so sorry for Foz. Playing 50 odd games over 4 years for approximately $4.5M in my estimation makes it $90k per game played. He’s a winner big time! Most people would be happy to make $90k per year for 240 games played (days worked), being $375 per game for 8 hours on the field as opposed to 80 minutes.

Wouldn’t be feeling so sorry for Foz. Playing 50 odd games over 4 years for approximately $4.5M in my estimation makes it $90k per game played. He’s a winner big time! Most people would be happy to make $90k per year for 240 games played (days worked), being $375 per game for 8 hours on the field as opposed to 80 minutes.
Except - as we all know - it's not all about money. Foz's dad is hugely successful in dollar terms, so I doubt he's ever lacked for much, yet he chose to devote himself to the toughest sport of all. He didn't do it to get rich.
This bloke was on track to be one of Manly's all-time greats. Couldn't quite manage it but I wish him a healthy future.

Except - as we all know - it's not all about money. Foz's dad is hugely successful in dollar terms, so I doubt he's ever lacked for much, yet he chose to devote himself to the toughest sport of all. He didn't do it to get rich.
This bloke was on track to be one of Manly's all-time greats. Couldn't quite manage it but I wish him a healthy future.
Do you feel sorry for Liam?

Do you feel sorry for Liam?
I don't feel sorry for either of them, nor do I consider them both 'a winner big time'.
They are both young men who tried playing footy for the Sea Eagles. For that I thank them, but I neither revere them for that, nor scorn them for not doing better.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2