The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JenEagle

Bencher
Yep Arthur is gone if foz doesn't go to the eels. That will be the end of watmough as well. A new coach will ship him off to England asap

Peter C

Bencher
The story goes that Foran was not aware of the clause in a contract he actually signed :eek: So he agreed to wipe it, if Parra agreed to a new clause that he can walk if the Dalai is not there. Parra are debating as we speak :cool:

Oh, and as Parra now think that 1.2 is too much, they actually asked him to accept 4.2m :confused: What idiot would agree to reduce his legally binding contract? It can't be the best deal for his family.
Parra have got balls, to even suggest this, to a much in demand player @:cool:

Foran's Manager met with the NRL to get a Cap dispensation for him for 2016. He rightly stated that every Sydney Club had by rd 13 comitted their Cap, so his Client has been denied taking himself to the open market.
There is no farking way he would or should get a cap dispensation.
If Parra were stupid enough to entice him with that sort of contract then so be it, but don't go crying if other clubs arn't prepared to pay him the inflated price that Parra offered.
Anyway, he has legal recourse against Parra if they withdraw their original offer and would be able to seek damages if he is forced to accept a reduced offer.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Just back from a week in the internet Wilderness and HOLY ****BALLS what the heck is going on here ??

Just read the last page of this and I gather the Eels have reneged on his contract and he's a free agent.

If so surely we can't afford him as well as Cherry, and if we can does it mean that we have a weak pack just to afford him??

Can someone save me some reading and shorten it to one post??
Manly can work the numbers, but Foran still loves Dalai.
The world awaits Foran's decision as the NRL declared the contract they had (1 of 2, but only 1 signed by Foran) as invalid due to a clause guaranteeing TPAs:confused:
Currently, Foran is unemployed from 2016 and Chez is a multi millionaire - karma

PS 2V loves to fish up in FNQ :)

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
That is indeed LOL@doesntmatta isn't it .

Thanks for the heads up everyone!!
A couple of things not yet mentioned here:
Foran issued a statement to the effect that he had been honourable toward the Eels but felt he had not been afforded the same respect (something like that).
The Eels were stupid enough to include TPSa in the first contract which is an absolute big fat No NO.
Manly is reportedly trying to make Foz a Chez style offer.
Paul Kent thinks he'llbstay at Manly now but other journos think he'll go to Parra. Roosters and Bulldogs also mentioned.
Tooves was spectacular when the Channel Ten Liam bloke tried to intercept Foz at training. Tooves was yelling 'call the police, call the police". Brilliant stuff.

Clint

Tipping Member
A couple of things not yet mentioned here:
Foran issued a statement to the effect that he had been honourable toward the Eels but felt he had not been afforded the same respect (something like that).
The Eels were stupid enough to include TPSa in the first contract which is an absolute big fat No NO.
Manly is reportedly trying to make Foz a Chez style offer.
Paul Kent thinks he'llbstay at Manly now but other journos think he'll go to Parra. Roosters and Bulldogs also mentioned.
Tooves was spectacular when the Channel Ten Liam bloke tried to intercept Foz at training. Tooves was yelling 'call the police, call the police". Brilliant stuff.
Yeah I saw that. Liam then had the hide to say that one thing is for sure, this has turned into a circus.
It's turned into a circus Liam because of clowns like you running after players trying to jam a microphone down their throats to turn around and make up your own story anyway.
You looked like a deadset goose.

Just back from a week in the internet Wilderness and HOLY ****BALLS what the heck is going on here ??

Just read the last page of this and I gather the Eels have reneged on his contract and he's a free agent.

If so surely we can't afford him as well as Cherry, and if we can does it mean that we have a weak pack just to afford him??

Can someone save me some reading and shorten it to one post??
No,no don't inform him with anything.Serves him right for being off silvertails the last week or so.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Foran is honouring his deal according to 9.

But on a sombre note, little Emerson was taken to hospital last night. Sounds like she is back home and he did go to training. Hopefully all is well.
So all the best health for the kiddie :h:

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just reported on nine news...Foz is set to honour his deal with the sqeels..

It was good of the Squeels to give Foz a sneak peek of his future before he started playing for them.

Choc was sideswiped.

We, in all honesty, could not have afforded to pay Foran anything like the 5 million being reported. Of the two, we definitely have the better player in DCE.

I hope we look seriously at Cornish. He's our best option for mine at a fraction of the cost.

brad

First Grader
This was always going to happen hopefully it's over and he goes. Let's move on like we did a few days ago before this crap reared it's head . Bring on the rest of the year and years ahead . Hopefully thank God.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16