The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shoe1

Journey Man
surely foz is going, after all he is a man of his word and full of integrity.

"These honourable men....."
I suspect Kieran would be quite prepared to honour his commitment to parra. However it appears parramatta can't deliver on their end of the agreement. Political turmoil, struggling ceo perhaps jumping ship, uncertainty over the dalai, salary cap strife. The list goes on. And that's before any talk of how parra has severely set back the careers of Choc, hoppa and lussick.

I could mount an argument for Kieran to backflip based on parra not being honorable.

JenEagle

Bencher
Wouldn't surprise me if this whole dce backflip is a ruse and zorba has been in foz's ear about what a basket case the eels are and foran backflips at the last moment with the cash that was offered to dce for a backflip.

Foran must be having second thoughts about heading to the eels. He wouldn't be human if he wasn't.

Not saying I want this to happen as I rate dce more but could be a final twist in this saga yet.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
HEY EVERYONE LISTEN UP!!!!!

Sorrry...I'm kinda drunk!

But.....I've met a few manly fans over the last few days....and they have all said.....

jeez, pity we are losing foran!

So is it just us, courtesy of ryan and his cafe that realise that it is foz and not dce that is the problem?????

I mean....I set the people straight and all ..... but it seems to give credence to ritchie's comments that most people are sad to see the honourable foz go and dce being dce!

burp

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
So pea hearted that he's been overtaken by the Daly Cherrygraph. Hang your head in shame AGAIN $Forme.

Ryan

Journey Man
HEY EVERYONE LISTEN UP!!!!!

Sorrry...I'm kinda drunk!

But.....I've met a few manly fans over the last few days....and they have all said.....

jeez, pity we are losing foran!

So is it just us, courtesy of ryan and his cafe that realise that it is foz and not dce that is the problem?????

I mean....I set the people straight and all ..... but it seems to give credence to ritchie's comments that most people are sad to see the honourable foz go and dce being dce!

burp

There have been many other conflicting statements from Foran himself about timing, situations, actions etc. All I stated many months before anything was announced, is that he claimed he was signing with Parramatta.

In fact, someone straight up asked him on one of those Q&A things, and he had nothing to say about it, nor did he refute it.

His form is dreadful.Both on and off the park.

"Sometimes I wake, and feel that I don't want to be here"....jesus Christ - this team made you who you are Foran !

None of these things are driven by me - he made his own bed. Like I say, I look forward to him wallowing in Parramatta. Same goes for DCE on the Gold Coast.

The club needs to put these things to bed, and not allow the players to be in control. We need to move on.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I KNOW! I believe you despite your ......er feelings!

I was just saying that ritchie, and a few fans are all under the impression that it is bad to lose foz but dont care about dce...

In fact when I talk to them......they have all asked me if I am on the board.

Now.....as a major shareholder in the penn group, I probably am (no I'm not) but I was just pointing out that many people areen't as enlightegenteefnecifne as us people on here....mainly thanks to you! 10 thumbs up!!!!!

Ryan

Journey Man
I KNOW! I believe you despite your ......er feelings!

I was just saying that ritchie, and a few fans are all under the impression that it is bad to lose foz but dont care about dce...

In fact when I talk to them......they have all asked me if I am on the board.

Now.....as a major shareholder in the penn group, I probably am (no I'm not) but I was just pointing out that many people areen't as enlightegenteefnecifne as us people on here....mainly thanks to you! 10 thumbs up!!!!!

PS: Why are you drinking on a Tuesday afternoon? LOL
Don't know why you brought me up today regarding a cafe and I, and why as bolded above your trying to get a rise out of me or antagonise, but I'll let you post on your merry way.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
**** you're a ****stick sometimes

You were the one who told us all about foz and the cafe.....I was trying to remind people that you were right

just ignore me from now on so your agenda continues unabated

edit: only a narcissist with a borderline personality disorder could find something wrong with my post.

Ryan

Journey Man

You were the one who told us all about foz and the cafe.....I was trying to remind people that you were right

Huh? Just relax mate. I get that you were trying to be funny. What agenda do I have? Try to reply without raging hahahaha

tookey

First Grader
Slim chance of Arthur still being coach of parra by the time Foran gets there.

Look at parra's next few games

Riff away - loss
Cowgirls home - loss
storm away - loss
dragons home - loss
tigers away - loss
dogs home - loss

Be lucky to win another game

Mavin

Bencher
Slim chance of Arthur still being coach of parra by the time Foran gets there.

Look at parra's next few games

Riff away - loss
Cowgirls home - loss
storm away - loss
dragons home - loss
tigers away - loss
dogs home - loss

Be lucky to win another game

Coach will be sacked and looks like the CEO is heading 2 Melbourne. Foz what have you got yourself into.

Ryan

Journey Man

edit: only a narcissist with a borderline personality disorder could find something wrong with my post.

Just saw the edit.

You know everyone ripped me for making that comment about Foran months ago. In fact, you and I vehemently argued about it at the time.

You then type a post about "Ryan and his cafe", and follow it up with, "Ryan enlightened us all, 10 thumbs up", then move on to suggest I'm a narcissist & have a personality disorder, because I questioned why you brought me into your post?

Honestly mate, I thought you were subtly niggling me. Maybe I'm wrong, and you were just heaping praise on myself with the comments I have quoted, and if so, I apologise. :whew:

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
13 7 6 133 16
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16