The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I heard there may even be a "ceremonial signing" where Parra will "claim" the signing is late in the piece, to alleviate any issues with ACTUALLY signing months ago.

Documents can be dated anytime Foran - we aren't that dumb. You've lied to everyone for far too long already champion. Your attitude and character suit Parramatta.

This, people, is why I hate the little rat.

If they stick an Eels jersey on him he can ****en stay over there for all I care!!

Ange

Reserve Grader
I hope he realises that you are only as good as the players you play with and he will be playing with crap next year - good luck with that

manlyseaeaglesyeew

Reserve Grader
Now we can see if joe kelly is as good as everyone says, we have 2 million + to spend, now buy wisely 1 half with JLJ in 6 or 2 halves and the rest big mongrel forwards

Ryan

Journey Man
Just imagine an @Ryan press release, I'd almost pay money to read that!!

I'd ask for Perry / Kelly / Foran to be in attendance.

+ I'd ask Foran in front of them why he would be openly bragging to have signed months ago publicly?
+ I'd ask him why his mate XXXXXXX is telling people that he signed months ago? Confirming point "A"
+ I'd ask Perry why he did NOTHING with the news MONTHS ago when I told him? Ok, Perry and I shared correspondence, and was told other things as well. I'm happy to share that, and happy for him to see this if he reads it.
+ I'd ask Kelly why he did NOTHING with the news MONTHS ago when I told him? I'd ask Kelly why I received a pre-formatted reply from his South's buddies?

Foran would then asked to explain to fans, media, team & the club why he lied, mislead & wasted everyone's time.

I'd finish by thanking him like this...."Thanks Kieran for your effort....thanks for NOTHING your prick, now GET OUT".

manlyseaeaglesyeew

Reserve Grader
Don't worry there will be Meme's floating around on social media so they can just use one of those.

Oh yeah and parra thinks this is going to guarantee a premiership haha! had jarryd hayne there and couldnt win 1 whats a player that just takes the ball to the line going to do. IMO we need to convince cherry to stay, the things he can do out of nowhere kieran cant

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Glad its finally over. Hopefully now the media will leave us alone, and we can foucs on signing up our sqaud for season 2016 and beyond. His heart wasnt in it for manly and its seem loyalty doesnt mean much to him, so happy for him to walk.

Glad we didn't pay silly coin to keep him.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/kieran-foran-tells-sea-eagles-teammates-he-has-signed-with-parramatta-eels-for-2016/story-fni3fbgz-1227264615414

Media leave us alone?

They haven't started yet, what you have seen recently is simply a "warm up".

There's blood in the water, and they won't stop until the carcass has been ripped to shreds!!

Ryan

Journey Man
Just when we had some positivity on the park too, and were starting to get positive press. Thanks for your timing Kieran you farkwit. Kept us embroiled in negativity & pessemism.

Does no-one thing the timing is very strange? On the back of his missus claiming Karma? Get this guy OUT of our club people. He'll be tainting the rest of the playing group.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just when we had some positivity on the park too, and were starting to get positive press. Thanks for your timing Kieran you farkwit. Kept us embroiled in negativity & pessemism.

Does no-one thing the timing is very strange? On the back of his missus claiming Karma? Get this guy OUT of our club people. He'll be tainting the rest of the playing group.

Yep its a worry the **** he could be filling the Turbo kids and Gutho's heads with.

If one or more of them announces they have signed with the Eels we will know why!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16