The Jet to take off to a new club in 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My friend we already have two centers, with parker and harper as back ups
Think out side the square feathered friend
IMO for the right price we can compromise with your ..... We already have two centres by moving the powerhouse finisher Suli on the wing and having Walker and Jimmy in the centres
1Tom
2Suli
3The Jet
4Walker
5 ??

Both are exceptionally fast, but 1 major difference.....Addo Carr finds the game and is always dangerous because he is always involved, Roberts waits for the game to come to him and if it doesn't, you dont see him.
That is the difference and a difference is also wingers tend to get more involved in a game and look for the ball more than centres do .

That is the difference and a difference is also wingers tend to get more involved in a game and look for the ball more than centres do .
Only on kick returns....if you look at good centres they are involved far more than Roberts and have more impact than their wingers (Addo Carr is arguably an exception)....from older times, centres like Meninga , O'conner and even these times Lomax, Staggs, Morris and even ordinary teams Hiku and Brian Kelly are very heavily involved and I would say have more say on a game than their outside wingers.
Addo Carr has turned into an exceptional winger who is probably unfair to compare to, as he is that good and far more productive than other wingers.
Don't get me wrong - Roberts is a rare attacking player with much talent, but his on/off button is very hard to find....but I'd still be happy enough with him.

Hard no on Roberts. past his best, injury prone and a tool.

already taking substantial risk on injury prone players, why tie up more cap taking further risks.

Saab is far from the finished article but i hope we sign him.. but he is not the saviour at all at present. needs a chance to get settled in firsts, a good attitude and good coaching.

No way do we want Roberts. His off field troubles aren’t worth the risk... plus, apart from speed, he’s not that great to be honest.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4