The Jet to take off to a new club in 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
It has been reported that Souths can not fit Jimmy the flying jet under their cap
I wonder which club will land Jimmy the Jet in 2021 . At 27 years of age he still has plenty of nitro in his tank

Hot & cold career full of plenty of time off the field & various clubs dropping him due to disciplinary issues.

Saint Bennett seen as his father figure/saviour who got him to the Broncos then Souths now apparently unable to weave his magic to keep him there within the cap.

Sounds more like Bennett has washed his hands of him & if so then he's well beyond redemption.

Makes me wonder what the real story behind him checking himself into rehab at the start of this season was, given Souths proclivity to cover up their players misdemeanours (Walker, Burgess etc).

Sorry Boz can't share the love for this one. 5 tries in a season is worst than Horhay!

Its a No from me.
My question is to you feathered friend
How many of those blistering 5 tries did Horhay and co , (Funa , Parker , Hoppa , Garrick and Harper) score this year or have the explosive pace and game breaking ability of the Jet ?

• 👍
Reactions: R3
Hot & cold career full of plenty of time off the field & various clubs dropping him due to disciplinary issues.

Saint Bennett seen as his father figure/saviour who got him to the Broncos then Souths now apparently unable to weave his magic to keep him there within the cap.

Sounds more like Bennett has washed his hands of him & if so then he's well beyond redemption.

Makes me wonder what the real story behind him checking himself into rehab at the start of this season was, given Souths proclivity to cover up their players misdemeanours (Walker, Burgess etc).
There is always a wonder of the real story but one thing is for certain
He will be terrorising opposition back lines with his new club

Bennett couldn't keep him out of trouble in both Brisbane and Sydney.

Then how many clubs have chucked this lad now? South's twice. Penrith. Titans. Brisbane.

I doubt South's are telling the true story here.

At his best sure. But PASS.

I'm just not sure DES can get this one on the straight and narrow when so many others have failed.

It has seemed like he has been in and out of rehab every second week this year.

Speed Kills and this Jimmy Jet doesn't sound like he is far off a crashed landing I'm afraid.

Be interesting to see if any NRL clubs take the gamble.

There is always a wonder of the real story but one thing is for certain
He will be terrorising opposition back lines with his new club

Well he hasn't done much of that lately so I'm prepared to take that chance.

There's some folk just dont want to be helped & he's one of them IMO.

download.png

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7