The Hoppa Poll . Change vote option activated

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

If you had to meet Hoppa's management tomorrow ... Would you

• Honour the $250k offer ..

• Reduce offer to $150k ..

• Offer a development contract only ..

• Let him go ...

• Increase the offer to over the $250k

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ain't seen much to get excited about with AH.
Needs to get a few extra gears if he wants to play first grade.

Hoppa Jnr just played himself either out of a contract entirely or a $150,000 a season salary reduction.

300K a season for me on a three year deal, Albert is a class player.

I get that he has not performed in his games as well as he should, he has improved in a couple.

He has class and great skill, a natural footy player and I hope we get to see him at Manly for a long time.

He’s young yes but I’ve honestly seen nothing to get excited about. He’s not tall and rangy nor short and explosive. He looked as slow as Jorge on sone of those raids today and still barely going in looking for work. Seriously this kid right now is not even in the same league as Elliot, Garrick and co. I hope he works hard over the offseason and improved into next year.

This is a joke right?
No mate, from what I have seen of him Albert in his career that’s what I would do.

I do get that he ha looked ordinary in first grade, though he has a lot of talent.

Even the best can look ordinary, Turbo had a shocker today.

My thought Alberts a keeper and a future representative player, I would look to sign him for three years around 300K.

Gees this thread makes an interesting read. There are a few people on here that were pissed off at Des letting him go to the warriors that have now changed their tune!

if nothing else it provedDes was right.... the kid is not ready....he hasn’t played footy for 2 years and that’s not even NRL level.

just sayin

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4