The Hindmarshed honour roll.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Okay, who else is a victim of being Hindmarshed ..

1667434958911.png

Jake Trbojevic? 😢
I have a horrible, horrible feeling that Jake and Tom may well be Hindmarshed when their careers are done. Even last season, when Tom was at his absolute peak, we were still a long, long way away from being able to compete for the premiership. The club has been stuck in a loop for a long time now - a decent season invariably followed by a ****house season - and I can't see us getting anywhere near the top clubs any time soon. If Seibold can make something out of the mess Penn hands him, he'll be a miracle worker.

Wayne Pearce was Hindmarshed as were a lot of great players in that Balmain team like Blocker and Sironen.

When you think that players like Paul Momirovski have premiership rings, you have to feel for them. At least they have Kangaroos jerseys which Momirovski could only get at Peter Wynn's.

I have a horrible, horrible feeling that Jake and Tom may well be Hindmarshed when their careers are done. Even last season, when Tom was at his absolute peak, we were still a long, long way away from being able to compete for the premiership. The club has been stuck in a loop for a long time now - a decent season invariably followed by a ****house season - and I can't see us getting anywhere near the top clubs any time soon. If Seibold can make something out of the mess Penn hands him, he'll be a miracle worker.
The next Anne Sullivan Macy??

Wayne Pearce was Hindmarshed as were a lot of great players in that Balmain team like Blocker and Sironen.

When you think that players like Paul Momirovski have premiership rings, you have to feel for them. At least they have Kangaroos jerseys which Momirovski could only get at Peter Wynn's.
In a salary cap era it feels like there are going to be more and more of these players

The J/T/Burbos could well be ‘Hindmarshed’ - because Manly has been well and truly ‘Penned’ (for periodic internal turmoil) since at least 2014.

As the saying goes, a fish rots from the head.

That 'weak-gutted dog' Jaemon Salmon has a premiership ring too

Ben Hunt?
Matt Bowen
The Hayne pain

If Charlie Staines ever joins the Navy, would he be called "SEAMAN" Staines?
Thanks for that tired old number Peter.

Anyway:

Only in the period between completing recruit school, when he loses the Recruit (RCT) tag.

Then he commences category training in the rank of SMN* (losing the ‘*’ on completion of category training) let’s say as a Combat Systems Operator (CSO) and completes that after about around four months - it varies with the category.

Then he has another 12 months at that rank, starting the consolidation process of what he has been taught, before promotion to Able Seaman Combat Systems Operator (ABCSO).

Now you know and you probably didn’t want to know.

Any questions? Carry on.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4