The Hindmarshed honour roll.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He should have stuck to cricket where he was known as "hard to get out" Staines.

Thanks for that tired old number Peter.

Anyway:

Only in the period between completing recruit school, when he loses the Recruit (RCT) tag.

Then he commences category training in the rank of SMN* (losing the ‘*’ on completion of category training) let’s say as a Combat Systems Operator (CSO) and completes that after about around four months - it varies with the category.

Then he has another 12 months at that rank, starting the consolidation process of what he has been taught, before promotion to Able Seaman Combat Systems Operator (ABCSO).

Now you know and you probably didn’t want to know.

Any questions? Carry on.
Is the navy still even relevant?
I didn't we had any ships

Thanks for that tired old number Peter.

Anyway:

Only in the period between completing recruit school, when he loses the Recruit (RCT) tag.

Then he commences category training in the rank of SMN* (losing the ‘*’ on completion of category training) let’s say as a Combat Systems Operator (CSO) and completes that after about around four months - it varies with the category.

Then he has another 12 months at that rank, starting the consolidation process of what he has been taught, before promotion to Able Seaman Combat Systems Operator (ABCSO).

Now you know and you probably didn’t want to know.

Any questions? Carry on.
Just lost two minutes of my life Terry

Because he might win a title at Parramatta? Or do you just hate him?

I am trying to get a handle on your line of argument/reasoning.
@Terry Zarsoff we both know he’ll win zip at Doesn’tmatta and his record as a perpetual loser in this category is ruined by the fact he played for us. I liked him for one game for us when he was sporting the woody woodpecker haircut!

I feel a yart of best players to never win a premiership coming on....
But must have only played for one team otherwise you have been “Taylor-ed”.

The opposite Yart would be the “Lazarus” or “Koirisau’ed” where you win multiple titles with multiple teams.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8