The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm a Parker fan but I wonder what havoc would ensure with Walker playing outside Schu?
Alternatively, with Harper and Saab outside Schu?
Can he play right side? Wonder if he might get a stint over there while Haumole is unavailable.

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
Well he is for me. I’m loving the passion, personality and hardness he brings to the field.

Love a player who makes the game more fun to watch outside of the footy. Think the try celebration where he jumped on a team mate and tumbled like Humpty Dumpty. Also got a good chuckle at the emotion he showed last night when Jake T erred by passing the ball into the side of his arm
He, tof and Keppie play up-tempo aggressive football and it is great to see their effort... Nathan Brown got absolutely smashed every time he got the ball yesterday - it was awesome to watch...

My one question for Guac is "What have you got against the Manly trainer bro?" @:D

Mitch

Bencher
It’s such a crucial role nowadays in terms of defence...never good to lose continuity in these positions. Unless we get an early return from Siro, I imagine Lawton will get a run there. I think Schuster just played Cust out of the 6 role for a while.
Is it getting to the point where we'll see Ben Trbojevic grab a bench spot by default?

madmax

Bencher
If all players available and fit this would be my current side.

1. Turbo
2. Saab
3. Walker
4. Harper
5. Garrick
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Aloiai
9. Fainu
10. Taupau
11. Schuster
12. Olakau-atu
13. Jake T

BENCH:
14. Lawton
15. Sipley
16. Keppie
17. Davey
Paseka??????????

manly al

First Grader
Always hoped that he would bring his aggressive and solid defence along with his undoubted hard running ability . Handy ball player as well but good to keep that trait a bit restrained for now . Think that he can still get better in attack or more effective running just wide of the ruck . Getting through the hard stuff though and doing it really well , certainly hope that he not unavailable for too long . Ben Turbo has been on the extended bench for a while now , Siro is apparently due back soon and Suli has definitely something to offer from the bench right now but could be a nice touch soon for Jake , Turbo and Ben to be on the field together in i st grade and would be the i st time in Manly history for 3 brothers ? Pretty sure .

Eagles4Life

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Paseka??????????
Yeah mate. 100% Paseka is the first prop picked. Aloiai goes to the bench, and Davey drops out.

1. Turbo
2. Saab
3. Walker
4. Harper
5. Garrick
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Paseka
9. Fainu
10. Taupau
11. Schuster
12. Olakau-atu
13. Jake T

BENCH:
14. Lawton
15. Sipley
16. Keppie
17. Aloiai

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I reckon Haumole is a fantastic player. He hits really hard in defence and and knows how to run holes. I see a big future for this kid! I love the look of our younger forwards in our pack and clearly Marty is excited by his surrounding because he is back to his menacing best. Jake's defence at the back of the pack is awesome.

madmax

Bencher
Yeah mate. 100% Paseka is the first prop picked. Aloiai goes to the bench, and Davey drops out.

1. Turbo
2. Saab
3. Walker
4. Harper
5. Garrick
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Paseka
9. Fainu
10. Taupau
11. Schuster
12. Olakau-atu
13. Jake T

BENCH:
14. Lawton
15. Sipley
16. Keppie
17. Aloiai
Nice mate…..for this year ideal but next year I’d have Schuster at 6, Marty off the bench with Aloiai starting. Marty off the bench has been fantastic! If Manly takes up the option on Foran then he goes to 14. Hopefully Fainu is exonerated & is free to play. We still have Parker, Suli, Cust, Croker, Lawton, Tuipulotu, Koula, Ben Trbojevic, Davey, Siro, Saddler standing by. Not sure if Gosiewski & Boyle will be here. It’ll be nice to have some depth!

Stewbojevic

Reserve Grader

1. Turbo
2. Saab
3. Walker
4. Harper
5. Garrick
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Paseka
9. Fainu
10. Taupau
11. Schuster
12. Olakau-atu
13. Jake T

BENCH:
14. Lawton
15. Sipley
16. Keppie
17. Aloiai
My guess is that Des will pick Siro to start, Haumole to the bench and Sipley to miss out.

Siro cops a bit of a bad wrap on this forum, we have a good record when he plays and he’s battled injuries for the last 12 months. If he’s fit he is a very good edge backrower.

Shoe1

Journey Man
Always hoped that he would bring his aggressive and solid defence along with his undoubted hard running ability . Handy ball player as well but good to keep that trait a bit restrained for now . Think that he can still get better in attack or more effective running just wide of the ruck . Getting through the hard stuff though and doing it really well , certainly hope that he not unavailable for too long . Ben Turbo has been on the extended bench for a while now , Siro is apparently due back soon and Suli has definitely something to offer from the bench right now but could be a nice touch soon for Jake , Turbo and Ben to be on the field together in i st grade and would be the i st time in Manly history for 3 brothers ? Pretty sure .
I don’t think Ian, Alan and Allan Thomson got on the field together. Weird that their parents called them Allan and Alan.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16