The hard question

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Who misses out when Turbo is fit?

• Lehi

• Talau

• Garrick

• Koula

• Saab

Results are only viewable after voting.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
The safe decision would be to drop Lehi. I don’t personally agree with it, but it’s the easier and safer decision for Seibs. He can justify it by pointing to Turbo being a champion and Lehi still learning the ropes in first grade and will benefit from a rest (but he’ll be back)… I think any other decision will attract big media attention and headlines… not what I would do, but Its not my head on the line.

Phobia

Reserve Grader
My gut feeling is it'll be Talau. I think Seibold is seeing that both Turbo and Hoppa's contracts expire in 2026. I think he might do a straight swap in contracts when that day comes, and wouldn't want Hopoate walking out the door sooner.

Talau has been fantastic, but if it's a question between keeping Talau on the wing or Hopoate at fullback, I'd be picking Hopoate.

Garrick will move to the wing, though. Given Koula wasn't the whipping boy last year playing at right centre I imagine he'd be moving back there. Tom's best shifts are right to left, and so he'd likely be left/roaming centre.

Bloody good question to have to ask!!!!

Carl

Reserve Grader
I was all for turbo coming back at fb but after the last two weeks, I'm leaning towards lehi fb and
Turbo centre being a better combination. Turbo is still our best player but maybe he can do the good stuff in attack from centre and lehi is so safe at the back.

Garrick to wing and one of the current wings is very unlucky to miss out.

Nordburg

First Grader
The safe decision would be to drop Lehi. I don’t personally agree with it, but it’s the easier and safer decision for Seibs. He can justify it by pointing to Turbo being a champion and Lehi still learning the ropes in first grade and will benefit from a rest (but he’ll be back)… I think any other decision will attract big media attention and headlines… not what I would do, but Its not my head on the line.
Not safer if you consider how Dad will react to such a decision

Nordburg

First Grader
🤔 You reckon dad wouldn’t give it the thumbs up?
Dad will be bagging the club,coach,ball boy/girl,line painters.He’ll be questioning TomT’s ability and whether he should be in the team at all and he’ll then threaten to move Lehi to another club unless he’s first picked

Is that you Des?

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I still think Garrick is ahead of Talau as a winger. Sure, Tommy’s surprised us and is doing well but Garrick is a great yardage winger and has superior speed to Talau.

Id put Tom at 3 and keep Lehi in FG. Kid is a generational talent.
Up until round nine I was aligned with your thoughts above, the last few games though Talau has noticeably progressed his game.

No doubt Garrick has superior speed and got Talau covered there, I thought Talau was a band aid solution on the wing, the more I watch Talau if it wasn’t for Garrick’s goal kicking I would keep Talau there.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18