The good, the bad and the ugly report - rd 7

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Bad

Early clinical crisp attack to our right still lacking other than short side moves---J.Lyon needs to get the ball early with space just like the DCE ball leading up to the first try.

Attack is overly reliant on left side Foran moves---Dessie last week mentioned he wants Manly to go to the next level and kill teams off, mentioned it was "Mentality" or Killer Mentality was required.

To a small extent yes but this just takes the emphasis off himself and puts the onus squarely on the players. Manly would have killed off Penrith earlier if our attack was more rounded and balanced in its distribution without even accounting for a killer mentality.

I love structure in attack and early in the season keeping it simple is required especially with young halves i just hope this structure evolves and becomes more balanced as the season progresses otherwise its going to be boring to watch.

Defensively the attitude is great but at times its overly reliant on dominance more than is necessary----and i dont believe our online defence is as good as it has been in the past even if the stats dont show it yet. At times it has looked brittle and lacking composure with some fine last minute scrappy defence hiding it well. Well stuctured attacks with flat hole runners will show us up before long.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2