[Resurrected] The end of Scam Smith???

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Are they teasing us on Fox sports?

They say that the Drizzle have a press conference tomorrow to announce that their precious Scam Smith is retiring. Wow, Please be true, and while your at it take Greenturd with you!!!

Farewell to a player who used the game to his advantage. Will be forever remembered as the Grapple tackle and wrestle poster boy, the face of the rorting and cheating Drizzle in 2010 and the person who questioned the running technique of Alex McKinnon on that fateful day a few years back.

Who bossed games and had gutless referees in his pocket!

The love in from Fox and 9 will ensure he gets immortal status. To most of us he is the guy who manipulated and cheated his way to success!!

Good riddance!!

They say that the Drizzle have a press conference tomorrow to announce that their precious Scam Smith is retiring. Wow, Please be true, and while your at it take Greenturd with you!!!

Farewell to a player who used the game to his advantage. Will be forever remembered as the Grapple tackle and wrestle poster boy, the face of the rorting and cheating Drizzle in 2010 and the person who questioned the running technique of Alex McKinnon on that fateful day a few years back.

The love in from Fox and 9 will ensure he gets immortal status. To most of us he is the guy who manipulated and cheated his way to success!!

Good riddance!!
You might get a gig at the retirement party with that speech. Perfect.

His full name has finally been revealed above his picture.

Attachments

• 24A3562B-31AE-4BA4-93A1-89A8CB29629B.png
    24A3562B-31AE-4BA4-93A1-89A8CB29629B.png
    458.2 KB · Views: 59
Only one more paragraph needed
Remembered as the captain who lost a grand final forty fucn nil

Oh yes cam
That’s right 40 fucn nil
You tosser
He didn’t play in that game. But everything else above I wholeheartedly agree with,

Good riddance!!
Would have loved him playing for us though.

Pretty sure it was an April fools joke. Someone wrote that this break could extend his career again

To be fair he didn't play in that one as he was suspended.

Dam
Your right

How about
Remembered as the cheating dirty skunk of a captain who finally got suspended and had to watch his team lose a grand final forty fucn nil

Oh yes cam
That’s right 40 fucn nil
You tosser

Cameron Smith hasn’t announced his NRL retirement yet, but Storm owner Gerry Ryan says he’s done for good in Melbourne.

Cameron Smith is moving to Queensland and set to retire according to Melbourne Storm part-owner and director Gerry Ryan.

Ryan indicated on Wednesday that the 37-year-old NRL great is likely to hang up the boots over the off-season despite conjecture that he could play on for a rival NRL team like the Gold Coast Titans.
He said Smith was moving to Queensland and was at least done playing at the Storm.
“Cameron hasn’t come out and said to us. I think he’s holding the meeting at bay,” Ryan said on SEN Track on Wednesday.
“So, no, he’s played his last game at Melbourne and I think he’ll retire.
“He’s had lots of offers to be with us in an advisor capacity. I’m sure the (Brisbane) Broncos would like to see him go back.
“He’s going to live in Queensland. So, what options up there? AFL clubs will chase him down for leadership roles.
“The great man, I think he’s realised it’s time to hang the boots up, and what a great career.”
Asked further if Smith has played his last game with the Storm, Ryan said: “Not that I have a little bet every now and then, I’d put some money on it.”

It’s the most likely but if that was the case why wouldn’t he announce it on GF day ??

His kids are enrolled at school on the Goldie and he’s bought a mansion there ( or someone else did) so he’s either playing for the Titans or pulling up stumps , at 37 I’d say it’s the latter.

It’s the most likely but if that was the case why wouldn’t he announce it on GF day ??

His kids are enrolled at school on the Goldie and he’s bought a mansion there ( or someone else did) so he’s either playing for the Titans or pulling up stumps , at 37 I’d say it’s the latter.
He actually bought an old run down joint at Bonogin for 850k. Bit strange considering how much money he would have and the amount of nice places up here.

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2